𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞!!

Start from the beginning

"then I'll be bashful", luna smiled.

"that means draco gets to be snow white!!", lily cheered, making the boy nearly choke on his spit.

"what? no, I didn't agree to thi—"

"please draco!! pretty pleaseeeee?? you'll look so pretty!!", lily persuaded.

"I always look pretty", draco muttered.

lily leaned in close and fluttered her lashes, pouting a little and making the boy sigh.

"ugh, fine. I guess I'll be snow white since the rest of you guys are ugly", draco grinned, making ron scoff.

"excuse you! but I'll have you know that I'll look better as a dwarf than you do as some princess!", ron retorted.

"as if! watch me you sod!"

ron rolled his eyes as with a swish of hermione's wand, fabric had appeared out of nowhere.

lily immediately went for the green fabric as dopey had a green robe with a purple hat. quite a color combination if you asked her.

"luna, can you help me cut a straight line please? whenever I use scissors, they always come out funky", lily said, scratching her head.

"sure thing!"

with a quick spell, the fabric swiftly was cut just like how lily had asked.

though it was a bit long, lily appreciated the train that was behind her when she wore the fabric over her clothes.

the girl then asked fred for help on helping her make her purple hat while he made his own yellow one.

everyone's costume seemed to come together, especially draco's. the boy didn't make a dress. instead, he had light yellow pants and a royal blue vest with slightly puffy sleeves. to top it all off, a short red cape was attached to the boy's shoulders, making him the official male version of snow white.

"wow!! you look great draco!"

"tch. of course I do", draco responded as he looked down at the little dwarf.

he couldn't help but think how adorable lily looked in her purple hat and green robe.

"let's head out then!", fred announced as everyone had finished their costume.

"wait, we're going out like this?!", draco asked in disbelief.

"obviously! we didn't make costumes just to sit in here and rewatch the film", george reasoned.

draco felt the tip of his ears turn pink as he huffily marched outside the gryffindor common room.

lily led the group as she started singing heigh-ho with the rest of the dwarves.

"heigh-ho, heigh-ho!
it's home from work we go!"

some whistled while others—like lily—couldn't bring herself to understand how whistling worked.