Engaged!!

RHANs Hotel was decorated like bride .It was Anika Raizada & Shivaay Oberoi's engagement. The Oberoi's relatives & friends have reached for the engagement. Anika was getting ready in her room when Harsh & Niharika came to her. "My Kidhkithod Anika is getting engaged today" Niharika cupped her face. "Poor Shivaay he have to tolerate you " Harsh whined. "Dad" she cried out. They hugged each other. "Aniii" Arnav entered the room he stopped in his track when saw his parents. Harsh & Niharika went out to welcome the guest. Arnav hugged Anika , later Shanaya , Abhir & Adhira came to the room.One girl enetred wearing saree she was just looking like Niharika " Ohh Massi am glad u came" she winked at her. "Okay guys you know the drill right, eyes on everyone, I dont want any mess " Arnav warned them. Later they dispersed to their respective places

Raizadas welcomed the Oberois. Arnav made Shivaay sit on the stage.Later all of them become busy with guests. "This is my younger sister Nihal Rathore" Niharika introduced her to them. Later Niharika told Adhira & Shanaya to bring Anika down. Shivaay saw her moving towards him , he was just lost in her. " I know Bhabhi is looking beautiful bhai but you should not look her like this" Rudy told Shivaay , he closed his mouth & blushed .Anika & Shivaay sat together. Adhira felt someone's gaze over her she thought its Kabir as Abhira was not there, she turned to Kabir but it was not him , it was his twin brother who staring at her lovingly. She looked at him they had brief eye lock. Adhira hided her blush. This was noticed by Omkara who was boiling in jealousy. Later Anika & Shivaay exchanged their rings. Later the couples were brought to dance floor. Adhira, Abhir , Shanaya & Arnav started their work.

Adhira went upstairs & started to search for a person , she had Bluetooth in her ears so that she can inform her siblings. Anika & Shivaay sat at their places Abhir signaled Nihal to distract everyone. "Guys come one !! its an engagement party lets enjoy we will play a game" she announced she gave everyone a chit. Different numbers where written in those. Abhir stood near Nihal .They started to call the numbers which were given to men the same numbers were given to women ( not their respective partners). "Both of them have to come at stage okay" Nihal announced. Adhira came stood behind Nihal & Abhir. They started to announce the match. "16" Nihal announced "Me" Karan & Shivani said in unison. They came to stage. Both joined hands . "3" ; "Me" Rudra & Bhavya .They came to stage they made faces & joined their hands. The couples were made. They all started to dance.

Adhira didnt participate in the game so sat near bar counter. She was sipping her Vine. "Why are standing here Manik" She asked him who was standing just behind her .He was startled when she asked , being in relationship with his brother still she can recognize my presence. "What are you doing here alone dont you wanna dance" he asked sitting beside her. " I dont like to dance,am fine here only" she said with a smile. Manik couldn't understand her behavior he turned to Kabir who was dancing with Nihal, he was smiling at her & was blushing looking at Nihal. "What the hell, why Kabir is blushing & smiling while looking at Adhira's Aunt is he mad & his girl is sitting here & he doesn't care about that OHH THIS BOY" Manik thought. 

The engagement part was over. They all went to their respective houses. Harsh & Niharika were having their night tea , the youngsters came down after changing. They noticed Nihal didn't change "Oh come still you are wearing this, come on change " Arnav told Nihal. "I have changed what's the problem" she asked them. They all frowned & crossed their arms . She understood their signal "OHH this... sorry I forgot" she told. She went & started to wash her face & removed it.She dried her face & asked them " Now its fine right", " Yes Iera , frankly speaking you were just looking like Maasi Abhira" Abhir chuckled. " Ohh its too difficult to wear Nihal's massi's face mask I was sweating inside that" Abhira whined. "Leave it we have almost done our work" Arnav told them. "Yes" they said in unison. "Hey Abhira you are flying tomorrow right" Arnav asked she nodded. Abhira informed Adhira that Kabir flew to India that night after party.

Adhira was happy as she wanted spend some time with Manik. And next day the Oberois also kept a small party in their Hotel for friends. She wanted to confess her feelings to Manik.

Next day they went to college Anika was welcomed by Shivaay with born-crushing hug. They left for the class. Suddenly Nandini was called to Principal's office with her bag. They all were confused as why she was called at this hour. After the class the Royals left & went to Principal's office. They saw Nandini was standing outside the office & her parents are yelling at her. She was crying very badly. Ishana's parents also reached there. They all went to Office few moments later they all came out. Nandini was dragged by her parents. They saw Ishana's parents also .After they left they went Dean & asked her what was the matter. "She was carrying Drugs in her bag & was slowly supplying to the students of her college" the Dean told them. That was another attack for them. "We also came to know that Nandini was giving Drugs to Ishana, now they both are Suspended from Collage for 5 months" the Dean informed them & left.

The Royals were shocked to know that their friends were consuming drugs. They felt disgusted from themselves. Their group had their own rules Sanskar, Laksh, Nandini & Ishana broke those. Trusting everyone , No to Drugs, Not to break each other's trust & Sharing secrets. They were shattered. The Royals were not the same they were broken they haven't spoken to Sanskar & Laksh after that incident. Now Nandini & Ishana also. They didnt wait for rest of the day at college they all went to respective homes. All this was witnessed by 3 pairs for eyes. They smirked themselves "All the wickets are down now few more hours for the show"