Flight to Udaipur.

It was decided that they have an early dinner and take some rest as they had an early flight the next morning. The family had finished dinner. Sid was lost in thoughts. He had come down for dinner, looked at Sana, smiled. But the warmth didn't touch his eyes. Chachu and chachi were arguing about something.
Baba: Reet??
Reet: Jee bhaisaab??
Baba: Ab Pari ke baad next shaadi Sana ki na??
     Sana looked up at Sid, their eyes met and she saw him stiffen
Reet: Are bhaisaab iski mummy to kab se ready baiti hai. Sab tayaari hai uski. Itne saalo se na na keh rahi thi. Abhi jaa kar kahi tayar ho gayi hai. Aap ladka laau, iski maa to kal shaadi kara de iski.
Sana: Ab itni bhi koi jaldi nhi hai aani.  Ho jaayegi, jab hone hai.
Reet: Ho jaayegi nhi beta ab yeh saal teri mummy teri shaadi karva ke he rahegi. Uski mummy ne bahot jagah bol kar bhi rakha hai.
Maa: Yeh to bahot acchi baat hai. Hamari betiya ko to accha sa koi milna chahiye.
Reet: Didi aap bhi bolna agar koi aap ke nazar me ho to.
Maa: Ha ha kyu nhi.
    Sid stood up, excused himself and left to his room. He was pacing the floor. What will happen when she gets married. How will he stop loving her. How will he bear when he hears she has a child from someone else. This is too painful. He sat on the edge of the bed as he felt a sudden stab in his heart. He ran his hand in his hair and on his face. There was a knock on the door before it opened. He turned around to see Sana standing in the doorway. He turned his face away. She walked in closing the door. Came and stood in front of him. He did not look up. She removed his hand from his lap and sat on it, circling her hand around his neck. He looked at him with pain in his eyes.
Sid: Jaa yaar Sana Tu yaha se
Sana: Nahi. Nahi jaaungi.
      He signed. They both knew, he did not want her to go. She bend down and gave him a soft slow kiss. It brought Sid to life. He circled his hand around her waist and pulled her closer, deepening his kiss. She moaned and he pulled her head away with her hair breaking their kiss.
Sid: Mat kar aise moan. Pagal ho jaata hu mai.
    He again crushed his lips onto hers. He want to loose all the control and have her now and here. She was so beautiful. She was his life. He was hard now. He removed his mouth from hers
Sid: I want to fuck you, dammit.
Sana: And I want you to fuck me.
      He took her face in his hand and shook her.
Sid: Kya karu mai tera. Tere sath na mai sab control kho deta hu. Par is maamle me nhi. We will my sweetheart. We will. But not here, not like this. It will be special. I will make it special. In Udaipur. Thek hai??
    Sana nodded. She so wanted it now. But he was right. It should not be a rushed affair. It was going to be her first with the man she loves. She wants it to be slow and beautiful.
Sana: Chal fir mai chalti hu.
Sid: Ek minute, kaha jaa rahi hai tu??
Sana: Room me sone.
Sid: Nahi. Yahi so jaa. Vaise mere leye difficult hota hai, tuje apne baaho me leke sirf sona. Par thek hai. Mai sah lunga. Par tu sirf mere paas sooyegi.
Sana: Sid kal raat bhi mai room me nhi the. Pari kya soochegi??
Sid: Soochne de jo soochna hai. Par tu nhi jaayegi.
Sana: Mat kar na baby aise.
Sid: Sana zyaada dimaag mat sadha mera. Tu yahi so rahi hai bass. Nahi to mai vaha tere room ke bahar so jaata hu.
Sana: Pagal hai tu. Accha chal ek kaam karte hai. Hum jab udaipur me honge na, tab mai tere he room me sooungi. Pakka.
Sid: Every night ha.
Sana: Accha thek hai. Every night. Chal ab muje jaane de.
Sid: Nahi.
Sana: Ab kya hua??
Sid: Mat jaa naa??
    Sana took his face in her hand and kissed him passionately.
Sid: Ha tu muje aise kiss karti reh, fir mai tuje jaane deta hu kya dekh.
Sana: Siddharth yeh cheating hai yaar. Please baby jaane de.
Sid: Accha jaa. Ab itna pyaara face banake bolegi to apni jaan bhi de dunga mai tere leye.
Sana: Itni badi baat mat kar siddharth.
Sid: Par yeh sach hai. Accha chal jaa tu ab isse pehle mai apna iraada badal du.
    Sana got up and left his room. Does he love him?? He is so passionate towards her. What is this?? Is it not love?? Don't bring ideas to your mind Sana. You will end up getting devastated in the end. She warned herself.
     They all reached the airport. Sid had send everyone ahead. He will be joining all after making sure nothing is left behind. When he entered inside the lobby of the airport, he saw Sana was sitting with Aahaan's mom. He wondered what she was talking to with Aahaan's mom.They both were laughing over something. All the formality was done. They were to board a flight to Mahrana Pratap airport. And will then travel to Royal Retreat Resort. It is situated in a village named Havala. They all boarded the flight. Everyone sat in pairs. They were travelling by Vistara Airlines. Sana so wanted to sit with Sid. She was searching for him. But he was far away engrossed in talking to Adi's dad. She took a seat and hoped Sid come soon and take a place next to her. But to her disappointment Aahaan came and sat next to her.
Aahaan: Hi.
Sana: Hi
Aahaan: How are you??
Sana: Thek.
Aahaan: You are looking beautiful.
Sana: Thanks.
    Sana had felt dismayed. She so wanted Sid next to her.
    Sid turned around to go to Sana and saw Aahaan sitting next to Sana. Their eyes met. Sana knew he was upset. But what can she do?? He passed them by and went and sat next to Viju. He was outrageous. How can she make Aahaan sit next to her. He really did not like that boy. He is trying to come closer to Sana. He saw him eyeing Sana when in the lobby too.
    Sana knew Sid was angry and she wanted to be with him. She removed her mobile and messaged Viju. Aahaan was talking non stop.
Sana: Viju, Tu yaha aa muje vaha baitna hai
Viju: Kyu??
Sana: Reason nahi batana muje. Tu yaha aa aur bol tuje window side baitna hai. Fir mai udar chali jaati hu.
Viju: Pehle bataao kyu??
Sana: Viju thappad khaayega agar paach minute me nhi aaya to.
     Within two minutes Viju was standing in front of her chair.
Viju: Di mujhe yaha baitna hai.
Aahaan: Are kyu Viju??
Viju: Vo muje window me baitna hai.
Aahaan: Par vaha bhi to tu window me he baita tha na??
Viju: Muje yaha ke window me baitna hai.
Sana: Thek hai. Thek hai. Koi baat nhi. Tu bait Viju. Mai vaha chali jaati hu. Baccha hai baitne do.
Viju: Thank you soo much badi behen.
    She got up gave a mischievous smile to Viju and left from there. She went and stood in front of Sid. Sid looked at her surprisingly
Sana: Pair hata muje andar jaana hai.
    Sid removed his legs and she went inside and sat next to him.
Sana: Mood thek kar ab apna.
Sid: Mera mood thek he hai.
Sana: Nahi hai.
Sid: Vo mai decide karunga ya tu??
Sana: Mai.
    She giggled and his anger flew away. He looked at her, took her hand and kissed her fingers. He kept their fingers entwined. She was so beautiful and she was his and only his for these few days.
Sid: Tuje pata hai, tu bahot hot lag rahi hai.
Sana: Accha?? Sirf tere leye hot lagna chahti hu.
Sid: Good girl
    They both laughed. Sana rested her head on his shoulder and he felt complete. After few minutes Sid kissed her head and whispered in her ears.
Sid: So gayi??
    Sana shook her head
Sid: Ek kiss de.
    Sana looked up at him
Sana: Pagal hai?? Koi dekh lega.
Sid: Koi nahi dekh raha jaldi de.
Sana: Tera dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai, mai nhi de rahi.
Sid: Sana naatak mat kar zyaada, chup kar ke de.
Sana: Kya hai yeh Siddharth?? Koi dekh lega. Tuje samaj kyu nhi aa raha hai.
Sid: Dekh agar tune nhi diya na to mai udhar chala jaaunga aur Aahaan ko bhej dunga yaha.
Sana: Muh tod dungi mai tera
Sid: Sana tu deti hai ke nhi bass itna muje bata.
Sana: Pagal hai tu..
    She lifted her head up and he took her lips into his. Kissing her slowly and passionately. She pushed him. And he made a face. Sana gave him a stare and he laughed.
Sid: Tuje tera promise yaad hai na??
Sana: Konsa promise??
Sid: Vohi ke tu ab ke baad har raat mere room me sooyegi.
Sana: Ek kaam karte hai na hum siddharth, ek room cancel karne bolte hai baba ko. Jab muje tere kamare me he rehna hai to fir paise kyu waste karne na.
Sid: What a great idea. Tu kitni smart ho gayi hai baby.
Sana: Mai to pehle se he smart hu.
Sid: Smart nhi gadhi hai tu.
Sana: Koi gadhi vadhu nhi mai. Mera room kar dete hai wapas hum.
Sid: Nahi nhi rehne de. Kabhi kabhi mai aa jaya karunga na tere kamare me.
Sana: Kyu?? Tu kyu aayega??
Sid: Vo sab karne jo ab tak hum ne nhi kiya. Aur jo ab hum karne wale hai.
Sana: Hum kuch nhi karne wali.
    Sid sat upright. Lifted Sana's face up with his both hand.
Sid: Nahi karne wale matlab?? Sana tu abhi palti mat kha ha. Tune promise kiya hai.
    Sana went to his ears and whispered.
Sana: Muje pata hai baby. Mai bhi bahot bechaini se wait kar rahi hu.
    Sid looked at her with emotions, he felt for only this girl
Sid: I promise, I will make it special for you sweetheart.
Sana: I know.
    Sana had rested her head on his shoulder again.
Sid: Kuch khaayegi??
Sana: Nahi.
Sid: Fir mujhe khaayegi??
    She looked at him and nodded and he laughed. Breakfast came after sometime and they had it together. There was a little butter near Sid's lips. She wiped it with her finger and then puts it in her mouth. He smiled, took her finger and puts it in his mouth. Looking at her with hunger in her eyes. After the plates were cleared. Sid wiped her mouth with a tissue paper. They were about to land now. Sana was now sitting leaning into Sid's arms their fingers entwined. She sat upright when the announcement was made and removed a brush from her purse to brush her hair. He took a lock of hair in his fingers eyeing her and shifted it to back of her ear. She winked at him and he went red. Sana giggled.
Sana: Mujhe na tu bahot pasand hai Siddharth.
     His expression changed and he sat upright. Sana felt hurt my his change in expression.
Sana: Itna kyu tension le raha hai?? Mai kuch tere gale nahi padne wali hu. Last time ke tarah.
Sid: Bakwaas mat kar Sana, aise kuch nhi hai.
  Announcement was made to fasten their belts as they were landing. They followed the instructions and sat quietly without speaking to each other. They landed and now everyone were getting up from their seats. Sana to got up and came out from her seat.
Sid: Sana sun yaar.
Sana: It's ok Siddharth, muje kuch bolne ke pehle soochna chahiye tha. Meri galti hai. I'm sorry.
Sid: Sana....
    But she left with others not looking back.