"You Drive Me Crazy"

The party was in full swing, when they reached the hotel. Adi and Pari were the center of attraction. Adi parents were a loving people. Sana went directly to them. She greeted them. They were very happy to see her. Sid's both sisters had also come with their family, later today. The house was now full and fun. Sid has left her side now. He was standing with a couple of men, but his eyes followed her wherever she went. Sana was sitting with Maa, Aani and Sid's both sisters. Ruhi was on her mobile as usual.
Sana: Ruhi thode der ke leye rakh de na mobile. Kya itna lagi rehti hai hamesha tu fone me??
Ruhi: Are kuch nhi di, vo ek friend ka message tha, usse jawaab de rahi the.
Sana: Accha thek hai rakh de.
Maa got up and went to meet the guest who had just arrived. Sana saw Sid talking to a girl. She was a beautiful one. She has kept her hand on Sid's arm. They both very laughing at something. As if sensing her gaze he looked at her. She gave him an angry stare. He raised his eyebrows and saw the hand on his arm. He smiled a knowing smile. Excused himself and walked towards her. She felt her heart flutter as he came closer. He sat next to her, pulling his chair closer.
Sana: Kon the vo??
Sid: Are mere college ke friend the vo.
Sana: Accha?? To tumhara college khatam nhi hua kya abhi tak??
Sid: Kya matlab??
Sana: Kuch zyaada he touch nhi kar rahi the vo??
Sid: Are?? Hum to sirf college ke baate kar rahe the.
Sana: Accha?? Itna hath laga laga ke??
Sid: Tu bhi na Sana.....
Sana: Tu bhi na kya??? Hath tod dungi uska...
Sid: Accha accha... Relax. Jab dekho tab maarne ke baate. Shant ho jaa thoda.
Sana: Ha to tu apne aur logo ke hatho ko sambhal.
Sid started laughing and she became more furious. Sid was called by baba and he got up and left. She was enjoying the party sitting in the quiet corner. Many people came to her as they had seen her music video. They were all praises about the song. A young handsome boy came walking towards her. He was very smart. Not too tall not to short, but fair and cute. He came and stood in front of her. Sana smiled
Sana: Hi.
Aahaan: Hi. I'm Aahaan.
Sana: I'm Sana.
Aahaan: Mai jaanta hu aapko. Bahot bada fan hu mai aapka.
Sana: Thank you.
Aahaan: Vaise mai Adi ka cousin hu. Delhi me rehta hu. Aaj he aaya hu.
Sana: Accha?? Nice meeting you.
Aahaan: Kya Mai yaha bait sakta hu.
Sana: Ha ha kyu nhi. Baito.
Aahaan sat on the chair opposite to her.
Aahaan: Aap bahot khubsurat ho.
Sana: Thank you. Kya karte ho aap??
Aahaan: Pehle to aap muje aap mat bolo. Hum dono ke bich ke formality hata dete hai. Ek he age ke hai hum. Aur ab to hum rishtedaar bhi banane wale hai.
Sana: Ok thek?? Kya karte ho tum Aahaan??
Aahaan: Mai bhi music me interested hu. Rap music karta hu mai.
Sana: Accha tumhe bhi music me intrest hai??
Aahaan: Ek song kiya tha par zyaada response nhi mila usse.
Sana: Are koi nhi. Ho jaata hai kabhi kabhi. Try karti rehna chahiye. Agar hum accha kaam kare aur mehnat kare to success to milne he hoti hai.
Aahaan: Aap kitni sweet ho.
    Sana laughed and Sid saw her laughing with someone. He became upset. It was Aahaan, she was laughing with. He was a total flirt and a spoil brat. Sid wanted to take her away from him, but he decided not too. Sana is a grown up girl now. She knows what is right and what is not for her. And she is just having a conversation with him. He looked away and saw Sheetal enter the room. She came straight to him and hugged him tightly. Sid removed her from his arms. Sheetal is getting on his nerves now a days. He was about to warn her when the music on the dance floor started. He saw Aahaan pull Sana from the chair. They both started dancing. Sana had grace and Sid's blood boiled to see Aahaan not leave her side. Adi, Pari, Viju, Ruhi were also on the stage. Sid's sisters too joined the stage with their husbands.
Sana saw Sid's grim face from the stage. She then saw Sheetal hand wrapped around his arms, as if telling everyone that she possess him. Sana felt irritated and looked away enjoying the dance. As the music slowed down. Sid went to the stage, before Aahaan could, pulled Sana in his arms and started to move. The lights dimmed. He moved with her to the far corner, looking intensely into her eyes. He had his hand around her waist and she had circled hers around his neck.
Sid: Bahot dosti ho rahi hai logo se?? Hmm??
Sana: Accha hai bechara. Cute hai.
Sid: Shut up Sana. Don't instigate me.
Sana: Ok.
    She rested her head in his shoulder, Sid held her tight and forgot he was angry on her. She could feel his heart beat faster. She looked up to see desire in his eyes. He bend down and kissed her neck. A shiver ran through her body and she held him more tightly scared that she may lose her balance. He lifted his head up, looked into her eyes.
Sid: You are looking sexy sweetheart and it's driving me crazy.
     The party got over a little later then midnight.
Sid: Baba, Chachu aap log niklo. Mai yaha ke formality puri karke aata hu.
Chachu: Thek hai beta.
     As they were all leaving, Sid held Sana's arm.
Sid: Moti tu rukh hum sath me chalte hai
    Pari looked at Sid and raised her eyebrows.
Sid: Pari..... Leave.
Pari: Ha to Mai jaa he rahi hu. Mai thodi na rukhne wali hu.
    Sana went pink and Sid looked away. They all left leaving them both behind.
Sid: Tu yaha bait Mai thoda vo desk pe formality puri kar ke aataa hu.
       Sana nodded and Sid left. She went and sat on the sofa. The interior was beautiful. As she was looking around she say two men eyeing her. They both seemed to be drunk. Sana shifted in her seat. She turned so her back was to them. One of them walked to her. He stood in front of her staring at her. She was scared now. Tears started forming at the back of her eyes. She looked and saw Sid coming her way
     Sid had finished the formality and turned to see a man standing in front of Sana. He saw Sana's expression and ran towards her. In no time he reached near the man. The man looked at Sid. If looks could kill, that man would be a dead now. He was so angry his jaw was clenched and his hand into fist.
Sid: Kya hai??
     He moved towards him
Sana: Siddharth... Nahi.
      He looked at now scared Sana, moved to her and took her into his arms. Still staring at the pervert. The man stepped behind and left. She had hid her face in his neck.
Sid: Tu thek hai??
Sana: Hmmm
Sid: Pani chahiye??
Sana: Nahi.... Ghar chal.
Sid: Hmmm chal.
    He took her to the car and drove, both remembering the incidence, nine years back.
     It was one such night. Sana was upset with her exam results. Sid has taken her out to buy ice cream to cheer her up. Sid went inside to buy the ice cream. Not realising the time, Sana came and stood out of the car. She was wearing a black floral frock. There were a group of boys standing near by. Seeing her standing alone they came to her and starting flirting with her. Sana got scared. She tried opening the car door, but one of them pulled her to him. Seeing there was no one else around one of them started stroking her bare arm. Sana screamed out Sid's name. He came out running hearing Sana scream and pulled away the boy who had held Sana to him. He started beating the boy. Hearing her scream the owner and staff of the ice cream parlour also come out. They took the other boys who were hoovering over Sid way from him. Sid had pushed the boy who had taken Sana in his arms on the floor and sat on to him hitting him. The staff started pulling Sid, but he was so outrageous that he has gone out of control. Sana started crying now. She called on to Sid loudly. Sid looked up at crying Sana, left the boy on the floor, got up and went to her. She went in his arms and hugged him tight. Sid was breathing fast. He looked at the boy who was still on the floor.
Sana: Siddharth chal yaha se.
    He had made her sit in the car and started the engine. He drove in silence. Sana started crying. He stopped the car at the side of the road,  pulled her in his arms and calmed her down.
Sid: Tu thek hai na baby?? Tuje kahi kuch laga nhi na??
Sana: (Still crying) Nahi.
Sid: Tu car se bahar kyu nikli sweetheart??
Sana: I'm sorry Siddharth
Sid: Koi baat nhi. Rona band kar ab. Kuch nhi hua hai. Thek hai??
    Sana has nodded, but she has gone quiet. She did not speak all the way home and went directly to the room. Sid was worried for her, but did not push the matter. He had come to his room and changed. There was a knock on the door. He opened it to see Sana standing wearing a night suit, looking delicious like the ice cream he has left back in the parlor.
Sana: Muje tere paas sona hai.
Sid: Sana yaar.....
Sana: Siddharth please...
    Sid had given in as always. It had been the most difficult and longest night of his life. She had slept hugging him with her head on his chest.
      The passing of a motor bike brought them back to reality. They looked at each other. Sana looked away and Sid looked at Sana worried for her. They reached home and Sana got out of the car and ran inside disappearing to her room. Sid got down and walked to his room. He changed and sat on the couch, thinking about the feel of her body against his that night. He had gone crazy. He has so wanted to have her that he was scared. Lost in thought he did not hear the knock on the door the first time.
    The knock on the door second time was more louder. He opened it and saw Sana standing in the door way, just like the night nine years back.
Sana: Tune darwaaza kyu nhi khola??
Sid: Woh... Maine suna nahi.
    They both stood looking at each other. Sid looked away, frustrated now.
Sid: Tu yaha kya kar rahi hai Sana.
Sana: Sorry.... Chali jaati hu.
    She stepped behind and took the first step. Sid pulled her by her arm, closer to his body.
Sid: Maine pucha tu yaha kya kar rahi hai??
Sana: Chod muje siddharth mai jaa rahi hu.
Sid: Yeh mere baat ka jawaab nhi hai.
    She looked at him, helplessness in her eyes.
Sana: Muje pata nhi Siddharth. Mujhe kuch pata nhi.
    She took her face in her hand and started crying. He pulled her in his arms and hugged her tightly. He removed her from his embrace, took her hand led her inside, closing the door behind. She was still crying. He made her sit on the bed and sat beside her. Wiping her tears lay on the bed taking her in his arm, preparing himself for yet another long night.
Sid: You drive me crazy baby. You drive me crazy.