Chapter Twenty Seven

Once I finally got myself to settle down, I drove off to Mads house.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I drove. My hands were sweaty and my legs were shaking.

I took deep breaths cause it was hard to breathe.

Once I pulled into Mads's house I ran in and saw them sitting on the couch.

I walked to them and let myself fall onto the couch. I started crying.

"Oh my gosh what happened?" Molly asked grabbing me.

"Noah" I cried.

"Oh no. Did you guys break up?" She asked.

"Not sure" I said sniffing and sitting up.

I told them all the details and they were so upset and angry.

"I don't want this to end I really don't" I cried.

"I know Stell I know" Mads said rubbing my back.

"This is all my fault. I got angry at him for just being worried. He's my boyfriend. Of course he's going to get a little mad when someone likes me." I cried. "I'm so f*cking stupid"

"Shhh Stella it's okay. It's okay" Mads whispered pulling me into a hug.

"No it's not. He hates me. I'm an idiot. He hates me" I cried.

"He doesn't hate you" molly said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because it's obvious. He wouldn't be jealous of the way Blake looks at you if he didn't care about you and really like you." She said.

"She's right" Mads added. "You both just need to stop being angry and talk to each other about this"

"You're right" I said whiling my tears and sitting up.

"Of course we are" molly smirked. We all laughed.

-

I decided to talk to Noah tomorrow and rest for tonight and not worry.

He never texted me or called. I was getting worried that he doesn't want me anymore.

Blake texted but I never opened it. I thought it was best to stay away from him for a bit. Of course I'm going to be his friend, you don't need to push away friends because of a guy you're dating. But it's just not the time right now.

-

It was the next day. My stomach hurt so bad. I was so nervous. I kept planning on what I was going to say. I hope he understands and doesn't get mad at me.

-

Noah

I'm coming over. We need to talk.

Okay. You're scaring me.

Noah it's fine. I just need to talk to you.

Promise?

Promise

Okay.

That made me feel so much better. The fact that he was worried I was going to break up with him.

I got to the sway house and Noah opened the door.

"Stell" he said as he pulled me into a big hug. "I'm sorry" he whispered. He sounded like he was trying not to cry.

I hugged him tighter. "I'm sorry" I whispered.

He never let go and we stood there hugging for a long time.

I could hear him sniffling and tears started rolling down my cheek.

Finally, we pulled apart and stared into each others eyes. He smiled a little. I could see his eyes watering.

"I love you" I whispered.

He paused and looked shocked but then smiled. "I love you more" he said back.

I can't believe he loves me. That was our first time telling each other. I've never been more happy or in love.
-

We went into his room to talk.

"I'm sorry Stell. I trust you. I was just scared in the moment." Noah said.

"I know what you mean. But you have to trust me fully. Yes Blake was going to kiss me."

His head shot up. He looked sad.

"But in that moment you know what I thought?" I paused. "Don't kiss me don't kiss me don't kiss me"

We both laughed.

"I'm for real though. I went to him because I was sad. You ran away from me. He said it was his fault because he liked me and I didn't like him like that."

"I'm sorry Stella. I should have trusted you"

"Noah. It's okay. I understand. And I want to be honest with you." I took a deep breath.

"What is it?" He asked. He placed his hand on my thigh.

"I had my doubts too. You started getting close with Dixie and I know you loved me but I just didn't like the fact that she could like you."

"Babe. I love you. Only you. And I need you to trust me."

"I trust you" I said confidently.

"And I trust you" he said confidently as well.

He leaned in slowly and kissed me softly. It was very well needed.

We kept going. Slowly and softly. He was being so sweet and gentle.

He stopped kissing me for a second. He pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear and stared into my eyes.

"Gosh Stella. I love you so much. I can't believe I almost lost you" he whispered.

"Me too. I'm so I love with you Noah"

He kissed me once more.

We continued to make out in the bed and it was amazing.