Chapter Twenty

"I should go" Noah said getting up.

"Where?" I asked.

"Home" he went into my bedroom and I could hear him zipping up his bag.

My heart dropped. He had just gotten here. Why was he leaving already?

"Noah stop" I said. I got up and walked into my room. "Noah!"

"What?" He slammed his bag down on the bed and turned around.

"You can't just leave" I said almost crying.

"Why not?" He said angrily.

I had nothing to say. I stood there in silence.

"Exactly" he said and grabbed his back.

"Can we just talk?" I asked.

"We just did. And you got mad at me for not telling you something I was afraid to tell you cause I don't even know if I want to go. I don't even know if I'm going Stella. Why? Because I want to be with you. In LA." He stood there with his eyebrows furrowed.

A tear rolled down my cheek. I sniffed a little, trying not to cry.

"And here you are again. Speechless. So don't ask to talk. Talking is both of us speaking and listening. You just stand there not knowing what to say because you can't handle the truth. So yes I'm leaving cause I have no where else to go and I have plans in LA."

He stormed out the door.

Right as it shut I started bawling.

I felt guilty. He's right. Everything he said was true.

I couldn't stop crying.

Molly suddenly walked in.

"Stella, what happened? Why is Noah standing in the parking lot almost crying?" She asked.

"It's a long story"

I told her everything that happened. She felt so bad.

"So does this mean it's over?" She asked.

"I hope not. I can't lose him." I started crying again.

"But he didn't say anything related to breaking up?"

"No" I sniffed.

"Okay. It's just a small fight. He still wants you. This happens to everyone. Everyone has there arguments."

"But this is our second one. We haven't even been dating for a month. What if we aren't meant to date" I cried.

"You'll find out one day. And the truth might hurt"

We sat on the couch just watching a movie the rest of the night.

-

We both woke up that morning on the couch. Molly had been awake for awhile.

"Girl you have to see this" Molly said showing me her phone.

It was a video on YouTube of Noah.

"When was this?" I asked.

"Late last night. Just watch."

I pressed play and started watching.

It was titled An Explanation:

"Hey, so I know it's weird. I don't have a YouTube channel. I made this one just for this video. I didn't want some short TikTok video or an Insta story that will delete the next day. So please share this video with everyone.

I'm making this video not for some dumb apology. Some of you are probably expecting that. That's not what this is.

I wasn't going to just tweet or post something I wanted you guys to actually listen to me.

There is this rumor going around that I kissed a girl who is not my beautiful girlfriend, Stella.

Stella is so special to me. I would do anything for her to be happy. I would never ever intentionally hurt her. So the fact that people are believing this rumor hurts my heart.

This live video of a girl and her friend went around. She never directly said she kissed me but her friend made it sound like it. I know it's not exactly their fault but once people made a big deal about it they played along by tweeting things and they never addressed that it was a lie.

So that's what I'm doing right now.

Some of you may not believe me and that's okay. As long as I know I didn't, that girl knows she didn't, and God knows I didn't. That's all that matters.

Also yes I'm still dating Stella. She knows it was a lie.

I have text messages from that girl saying she didn't kiss me, so if she wants to deny it, I have proof.

Also sorry I keep saying "that girl" I hate calling people out even though everyone knows who. It's just not the type of person I am.

Please stop sending hate to me, to Stella, and to anyone else that was involved.

I just thought I should say this because it's getting on my nerves.

Thank you to everyone who believed me. I love you guys"

I was tearing up watching that video. Noah is such a good person. It was probably hard for him to make that video. He doesn't deserve all the hate he's getting.

"I want to hug him" I said with a sad face.

"I know stelly" Molly said. "But he said some cute things about you"

"I know that was adorable"

Suddenly I got a text from Mads.

Mads💕

Hey Stella
How are you?
I heard you and Noah are good again!
And he surprised you
But why is he back here?

Hey
Yeah we talked it out and I know he didn't cheat on me.
But we got into an argument and he left early.
I don't know how long he was planning on staying anyways

Awww Stella
I'm sorry
But I saw the video
He really likes you
You guys will work this out

I know we will
Mads I love him so much
I hate living in a different state

I know
Move here!

I'm trying!

We texted for a little longer. I really missed everyone in LA. I hate not being there with them.

I also decided to text Noah.

Noah💛

Hey
I'm sorry for getting mad at you
I know it was hard for you to tell me
And I shouldn't have yelled at you

No Stella
Don't be sorry
I'm such a jerk
I shouldn't have stormed out
I just didn't have anywhere to go

I know
You're okay

I miss you

I miss you more