Chapter Ten

I randomly woke up. I checked the time and it was already 3pm. Noah was sleeping. He was adorable. I just smiled at him.

I was also feeling so much better.

Mads came in the living room and smiled big. She put her thumbs up and winked. I shook my head and laughed.

"We are going out. Call me when he wakes up and you guys can meet us somewhere" Mads whispered.

"Okay sounds good. Have fun" I whispered.

I cuddled Noah some more. He was the most perfect human to ever exist.

-
He finally woke up an hour later.

"Hey" he smiled. His eyes half open. His sleepy voice got me every time.

"Sleep good?" I asked.

"Heck yeah" he wrapped his arms around me tighter and closed his eyes. "Now shhh I'm gonna sleep more"

"Okay" I laughed. And he did. He fell asleep again.

I played with his hair.

-
He finally woke up again.

"Sleep good?" I asked once more.

"Have you not been sleeping at all?" He asked.

"Nope. I've just been admiring you"

"Eww I'm ugly when I sleep" he laughed.

"You look hot as heck. And you're adorable" I smiled. I kissed him and he grabbed my waist. He turned me so I was on top of him.

We started making out. He pulled away.

"Wait" he said.

"What's wrong?"

"Let's go to the bedroom just incase" he winked.

"You naughty boy"

We both jumped up and ran to the bedroom with the single biggest bed. He threw himself on the bed. He laid flat on his back.

He made the dorkiest face. I just laughed.

"What?" He laughed as well.

"You're cute"

I climbed onto him and started kissing him slowly. He pulled on my waist.

It got heated. I was in heaven.

Basically we made out for a long time.

-

Suddenly my phone rings. Noah is literally on top of me. He pulled away. Our lips barely touching.

"Should I get that?" He asked.

"Nahh" I grabbed his neck and pulled him down.

It finally stopped ringing and we went back to kissing.

-

"Stella??" Mads yelled from the kitchen. "We're back!"

Noah's eyes widened but he just smiled. He got off from on top of me and just laid next to me. We acted like we were just sleeping. I pulled the blankets on top of us so they couldn't tell that we were half naked.

The door flies open. "Stell? Oh- sorry" she whispers and slowly walks out.

Noah opens his eyes and is staring into mine. We both let out a small laugh.

"It worked" he giggled.

I kiss him softly and he kissed back. He grabs my thigh and pulls it onto his waist.