Chapter Sixteen

It was part of a video from Darianka's live.

I read the caption.

"Darianka mentions kissing Noah Beck"

My heart dropped. I wanted to scream. Cry. Punch him. Hurt him. Hug him. Everything.

I looked at Molly. Her face just as shocked as mine.

I couldn't breathe.

"Watch it." Molly said.

The video played.

It was Olivia with Darianka.

Someone commented on the live "Stop getting at Noah he's taken"

Darianka says "that's not what he said last night" quietly and her and Olivia start laughing.

"Didn't you kiss him" Olivia whispers.

Darianka looks back and laughs.

That was the end of the video.

I started crying. I didn't know what to think.

Did Noah really cheat on me? Were they just messing around? Why didn't he just tell me?

Noah had texted me earlier and acted like everything was okay.

We had just started dating not even a month ago how can he already cheat on me?

I knew I'd be dragged into drama the minute I liked him. But I didn't know it would hurt this bad.

"It's going to be okay" Molly said rubbing my back. "You should call him. You'll feel better"

"I don't think I'll be able to without crying"

"And that's okay. He needs to know you're hurt" she said.

"I don't know" I looked down at my phone. Mads was calling. I picked it up.

"Hey mads."

"Stella! Are you crying? Baby don't cry. I saw the posts and so many different things. I'm so sorry"

"It's fine" I sniffed. "How do we even know any of this is true?"

"Have you talked to him?" She asked.

"No I'm too scared"

"I talked to Bryce and he said he hasn't even seen Noah with Darianka. But he did go out somewhere the other night."

I started crying again.

"Hey Stella. You got this. You are so strong" Mads said. "Do you need me to fly out there to see you?"

"No you don't have to. But thank you Mads. I love you so much"

"I'm always here. I love you too. I'm going to get to the bottom of this"

"Okay" I laughed. "Love you"

"Love you"

I hung up.

I didn't want to feel like this. It hurt so much thinking about the fun I had with him. How he said he'd never hurt me.

I couldn't help but keep looking and digging for more.

I saw Noah had followed tiktokroom so that means he has to be seeing this stuff.

We kept digging and Molly found this tweet by Olivia.

It said:

"Some of y'all be hating on girls when the guy is the one who cheated🙈"

"I can't believe this" I cried.