Chapter Six

I woke up that morning feeling all kinds of things.

1. Noah's body
2. Sick
3. Butterflies
4. Nervous af
5. Happy that I kissed Noah

I woke up to Noah right next to me. He was shirtless and only had boxers on. His eyes slowly opened.

"Good morning sleepy" I smiled.

"Come here" he pulled me in and gave me a hug. He wrapped his legs around my waist and I could feel his morning woohoo ya know. It was huge just saying.

Suddenly we hear banging on the door.

"Open up Noah!" It sounds like Bryce. Noah bolted up and looked at me. He whispered hide.

I stood up with no clothes on and ran into the closet. I grabbed one of his shirts to put on while I was in here cause I am not putting that dress back on.

I heard the door open.

"Morning sleepy head. It's 12 in the afternoon why are you still sleeping."

"I'm not anymore." Noah laughed. His morning voice was so hot. "Why are you filming?"

"Cause I'm filming the after math of the party." Bryce said with a very loud tone. "So I heard someone say you snuck a girl in here last night is that true?"

"No it is not"

"Then why are you dressed like that"

"Cause this is how I sleep." He grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around him so that the camera couldn't see his hot body.

"Dude then where did Stella go?"

"She probably crashed in the living room like everyone else."

"Okay whatever you say"

I heard the door close and I walked back out. He locked the door then threw himself onto the bed. I jumped right on top of him. I laid there for awhile then I got up because I was pretty hungry.

"Stell I don't feel good. Please don't ever drink."

I frowned. I didn't like seeing him sick. I rubbed his head and kissed his lips.

"Nooo don't do that" he said frowning.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause now I won't be able to stop".

He grabbed my waist and started kissing me some more. I got on top of him and we made out once again.

"Okay Fr we need to stop." He laughed. "Before they find out you are really missing."

"True. Just one more" I kissed him on last time.

He sat up and held his head.

"Ouuuuchh"

"What's wrong?"

"My head is pounding" he said.

"I'm sorry. Let's go and get some medicine."

I helped him up and we walked out into the kitchen.

"Well well well, who do we have here. The two love birds." Bryce said watching us walk downstairs together.

"You better shush your mouth and keep the cameras to yourself." Noah laughed.

All the boys clapped.

"We did not do that. We only kissed so y'all chill out" he said.

"Sureeee. Then why did you literally sleep together."