Chapter Twenty Six

It was around 5pm and some of us started leaving and going our own ways.

Noah walked me to my car and said goodbye.

It felt off for some reason. It was quick and less romantic. I didn't like it. He had something on his mind and I needed to find out what it was.

-

Back at Mads house I was talking to Molly about all of this.

"Noah just seems distant recently" I said.

"That's weird considering he should be super excited you're finally here to stay" Molly said to me.

"Yeah, exactly. I mean he was excited when I got here and he seemed excited the next day still. But just the past day he just seems off."

"I know what you mean" Mads said walking into the room. She sat down on the bed where we were.

"Well what do I do?" I asked.

"Talk to him" Molly said. Mads nodded in agreement.

"What if he gets mad for me not trusting him?"

"Listen, in a relationship, communication is key. It's not that you don't trust him, you just want to talk to him about how you're feeling. It's very important that if this happens you don't just stay silent. And if he doesn't see that and he gets mad at you for trying to work out a relationship, then he's not worth it and that's your red flag" Mads explained.

"You're right" I sighed.

-

The next day I had texted Noah saying I wanted to see him today.

He said I could just come over to the sway house and hang out for a bit and then we can go out somewhere.

-

As I got to their house, Blake opens the door.

"Hey Stell" he says with a huge smile on his face showing his teeth. I just couldn't help but smile big as well.

He gives me a big hug and I can see Noah walking towards me.

He's looking down at his feet as he walks, not looking very happy.

Blake releases me from the hug and Noah smiles at me, then he grabs me around the waist and picks me up.

Hugging him tightly I kiss the side of his cheek.

"Hey babe" he whispers. "I've missed you"

"I missed you more" I say back.

He sets me down then pulls my waist towards him and plants a soft kiss on my lips.

He glances a look at Blake and then smiles at me.

I look at Blake and he makes a confused face. He then places his hand over his mouth trying not to laugh.

I let out a slight laugh for no reason.

Blake kept making faces at me as Noah was hugging me.

Noah lets me go. "What's so funny?" He asks.

"Nothing, I'm not laughing" I said.

We both look at Blake and he turns around and walks the other direction.

I smile slightly and turn my head away.

"Whatever" Noah said he walks towards the living room.