Lovebirds

Erza Scarlet's POV.

Me and Jellal were walking the streets of Crocus. Smiling, I remembered the last time I got here, during the Grand Magic Games... it was really unforgettable. The experience, everything...

How I settled the things out between Kagura, Millianna, and Jellal. How we got the title of being the number one guild in Fioré once again.

Without notice, I have suddenly held Jellal's hand that was inches away from mine. His surprised dark brown eyes looked at me, then at our intertwined hands. But instead of saying something, he just smiled.

A couple of seconds later, he began to speak, "You're really happy about the cake, aren't you?"

"I guess so. I've never eaten that much cake before- well, except for strawberry cheesecakes."

"But they were only 4 slices. I've heard that you can eat a lot more than that. Isn't that true?"

I released my hold from his hand, "Maybe for today, four slices are enough. We still have many things to do for this day, anyway."

He chuckles, "Okay. But why many? I'm a criminal, you're a Fairy Tail mage. We will get people's attention and I will be caught off-guard by the Council."

I paused on my tracks. Putting a finger under my chin, I thought, "Then let's go shopping for disguise."

"What?"

"C'mon, let's go to Heart Kreuz," I said while grabbing his hand, and started walking away. He was following me, but wait, no. I'm more like dragging him already, by the thought of it. XD

'•°'•°'•°'•°'•°'•°'•°'

"Good morning, Ms. Erza! What can I do for you? Would you like a new sword? Furniture? Clothes?" the owner of Heart Kreuz Company, Cornielle Heartkreuz, greeted. (A/N: If you have read Fairy Tail's light novel, Color Residing Within the Heart, well, Cornielle's making another appearance here.)

Yup, I did bring Jellal to Heart Kreuz. And what's wrong with that? Nothing. Really? Uhuh.

Wait, am I talking to myself? Yes Erza. No I'm not. Just shut up Erza.

STOOOP. Thoughts, please stop making me crazy, and get lost forever. But yet, you're still here. -_-

I slightly shook my head and said, "No, I need a new armor. And also, do you have any clothes to cover this young man's hair and tattoo here?"

I gently pushed Jellal forward and took off his mask so that Cornielle could see him. Don't worry, no one else could see him except me and Cornielle. We're inside Cornielle's office because we're only making orders... and also because I'm their regular customer, or more like a VIP. I even scare the guts out of those guards lining up the hallway leading to Cornielle's office today. :D

Cornielle was putting a finger under his chin while looking at Jellal. Then, his eyes became active and to complete the look, just imagine a light bulb appearing above his head.

"Oh yes, a hooded jacket or a big hat would do. However... we don't have anything to cover his tattoo."

Nothing to cover his tattoo... I guess we'll just have to cover him as Mystogan again. Oh well.

"It's okay. And as for my armor, I'd like something that could stop high-pitched noises and resistant to sound-based attacks. More like a music armor or something, I think. Also, give it some special attacks and a huge sword."

"Okay," he said as he finishes writing on a small yellow paper, "Follow me please. I'll lead you to the designs room. And oh, will that clothing to cover this young man's hair be a hat or a hooded jacket? Is it also an order?"