Author's Note

So, what do you think of the Jerza short story I made? I probably can't call it a three-shot anymore since it's simply too long to be called that way.

Oh, just so you know, I'm adding a Special Chapter(spoilers here, I think). I've been considering the fact that my dear readers are wondering how Erza ended up sleeping on a bed. The special chapter I was talking about is going to be the last chappy, but if you wanted to know what's going to happen next AND if you love both Sword Art Online and Fairy Tail, I suggest you read my other story, Mages and Fairies.(though it will take too long since the story's also long)

Hehe. I guess this isn't really a short A/N after all. I'm currently having a few editing on the previous chapters, like the grammar, spelling, and that stuff. Don't get confused.

Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima. Not mine. Even though I've always wanted to... huhu. Hiro Mashima's a great manga artist. But the manga's too ecchi for me to handle. I still love the storyline, though.

The Special Chapter would probably be out next week... probably. If I have the time, since school's starting on Monday already. I'll be busy, but I promise I will update if I have the time!

Thanks a bunch guys for all the reads, votes, and comments!
They really help me a lot. I love you all!(you know what I mean, not like that and stuff, whatever)

~yuvi