Eat your Cake

December 17, X792; Fairy Tail

Erza's POV.

After Mirajane served me another slice of my ever forever favorite strawberry cake, a munched in another bite and my eyes sparkled in delight because of its taste.

"Yummy," I said silently, so no one would hear me.

Now that I'm full, I better take another mission with my friends; you already know who. Lately we've been doing S-Class missions together(with a pricey prize), but, some of them have been scewed up by Natsu. -_- But it's okay, since he's always been the one who lets us win.

As I was about to take a step heading to the board full of flyers for jobs or missions, a pure-white dove suddenly landed on my shoulders, and handed me a paper. Probably a letter.

I gently took it, and the dove flew away.

"Who could have sent this?" I curiously asked under my breath.

When I opened it, it read;

Meet me at the shop across Heart Kreuz in Crocus.

And that was all. Nothing said 'sincerely, blablabla' and the such. This guy must have been hating formalities. But no, wait.

Just then, I noticed a red mark on the near edge of the paper. A red mark similar to Jellal's red tattoo.

I sighed. Jellal.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Crocus.

You could have guessed it, right? Yup, I followed what was written on the letter. My apologies, I can't help it. Maybe I should do a mission with the rest of Team Natsu just later. :D

I turned left, then right, then left again, I went any directions after leaving the train station, going to the place where it was written on the letter. Until I found the shop.

Oh, and maybe I should also buy a new armor later. The Heart Kreuz is just near anyway. :D

As I entered the shop, the aroma of a newly-baked cake swifted right into my nose. Yum. A waitress approached me and said, "Welcome, Ms. Scarlet! A man has been waiting for you. Follow me, please."

And she started to walk away. Like she told me to do, I followed her, until we arrived outside the shop, but still part of it. Whatever.

"Please seat here, ma'am," she said and moved the chair so that I can seat down. I can see that there's a hooded man on the opposite side where my chair is facing. Should be Jellal.

Erm.. this shop was supposed to be a sweets shop, right? So why did the waitress even did what she was doing a while ago? And supposedly it was the waiter who does that kind of stuff. This is creeping me out.

As the waitress was handing us the menus, Jellal spoke out, "One slice of Chocolate Cake and a coffee, that's all."

The waitress just bowed and took back the menus that was on the table, wrote something on a small paper, then walked away.

But w-wait, Ch-chocolate?!

"Oi, Jellal," I called out, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Firstly, you must tell me why you called me to be here all of a sudden. Second, you know that I like cheesecakes."

Jellal sighed, then smiled. He smiled. >_

Nyaaa.

"Don't worry, it's as good as your cheesecake. And it's my treat for you," he said—- what did he say??!!