Chapter Twenty-Four - Y/N

Start from the beginning

Ujiko's chair slowly turned, his eyes locking on us through his goggles, before he focused on Tenko.

"'Cuz right now, you're nothing. Just a twenty year old kid palling around with the dregs of society. So, what do you have to show me, Tomura Shigaraki?" His attention suddenly snapped over to me. "And you, Y/N? You wanted to know what your role is in all this, correct? Well, did your Master ever tell you about the future vision of reproduction between you two?"

My face must've burst into flames, because his eyebrows raised at my expression. Tenko coughed, uncomfortable. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see how pink his face was getting.

"Uh, I... Reproduction? What?" I laughed nervously.

"I'll take that as a no. Ho, ho, well, this is quite the situation!" Ujiko's eyes darted back and forth between Tenko and I. "Wait, don't tell me...?!"

"They're in love!" Toga squealed, and I elbowed her.

"Toga!" I hissed, and the doctor burst out laughing.

"Well, this is quite the turn of events! This wasn't expected at all!"

"Wait, what?" Tenko growled.

"Yeah, what? You do know how reproduction works, right, doctor?" My fingers were fumbling together again.

"Y/N, the odds of you being able to get pregnant are extremely low. After all your surgeries and the alterations made to your body, inside and out, your body is quite unlikely to be able to carry offspring." He motioned around us. "Even in the rare case that you would be able to carry Tomura's child, there would be a good chance that the child could be quirkless, or only have a lesser version of his Decay. With our technology, we could merge your DNA, sperm and egg cells and create a child, or multiple children, that would have unbeatable mixtures of Decay and all your quirks, Y/N."

We were silent for a moment. I don't want kids, and neither does he, so we were pretty happy that I was basically infertile. We would probably be shitty parents anyway.

"I don't want kids." I set my jaw. Tenko scoffed, shaking his head.

"Absolutely not."

"Well, you'll cross that road when you've actually established a criminal empire like your Master had. You might think differently."

"I doubt it."

"Well, even if you're so against having offspring, you must have noticed how in sync you two are." The doctor motioned to the League, who all nodded. "Talking at the same time while saying the exact same words without warning, feeding off of one another's emotions and power, all that? Well, that's because you two are wired to protect and fight beside one another." His finger touched a round button on his chair, but I didn't think much of it. "Y/N, you find yourself feeding off of his power and sensing emotions, right?"

"Yes..." I replied warily.

"And Tomura, you find yourself feeling Y/N's emotions and even seeing her or hearing her when she isn't present, correct?"

"The jail." He replied, voice low. "Yeah." I looked at him in surprise. What does that mean?

"Well, that's because you two are what we call 'coordinates'. Without the x or y axis, you cannot find a destination, and that is basically how you two work. You, especially Y/N, were both slightly altered mentally, and in Y/N's case, physically, to protect and fall back on one another." He smiled. "It's just barely kicking in now, but pretty soon, almost every day the connection will get stronger. Maybe... even just now. Maybe... sooner than you'd think. " He clicked a button, chuckling, but nothing happened.