Prologue

mama bore a girl with a gun for her mouth.
teeth dripping lead,
and lips bleeding red.
lashes curled for war,
onyx armour for my eyes.
tongue waxing lyrical,
for both beauty and battle cries.
                                       -i.g.p

"Kurogiri, a luke-warm beer, our finest, please?" Sarcasm dripped off the young woman's voice as she sat on the counter of the run-down bar, skirt tucked between her crossed legs dangling off the edge. A black button down fit her almost perfectly, so well you'd think all her clothes were tailored to her precise body type and shape, but of course that was unrealistic for a villain under her living conditions, as most everything she owned was either used by a stranger, stolen or very old. The shine in her E/C eyes made her look almost innocent, but if those staring let their own sight travel down to her thighs and below, the knives and various hidden weapons would hint otherwise.

"Y/N..." The misty, warp gate-quirked man sighed, his words trailing off as he already knew they would be to no avail.

"I'm twenty-one, Kuro..." She spoke teasingly, with a musical tone.

"Fine." Kurogiri slid a bottle across the counter. He wasn't her dad, but he was basically her guardian, so acted like the reasonable one in the group at all times. The group that consisted of him, Y/N, and Tomura Shigaraki, who was scribbling something on a pad of paper, an angry aura about him. Y/N smirked, sipping loudly to annoy her silvery-blue haired companion.

"Mmm. So...room temperature. We can't even afford to keep our drinks cold and we live in a bar." 

"Shut up, Y/N." Tomura bristled. "If it's such an issue, do something about it." 

She giggled, hopping off the counter and spinning around on the bar stool to look at him. He did not have his signature hands outfitting his plain black attire, not even Father, who remained on his face for most of his waking time, so his glassy crimson eyes met her own E/C irises with agitation.

"Isn't that exactly what you're writing there, Handsy? A plan to fix all our issues?"

Shigaraki rolled his eyes, nails scratching at his neck, and refocused on his notes. With a little triumphant smirk, Y/N sipped her beer again, turning back to face Kurogiri.

Y/N L/N.  Ghost on the field, but Y/N, or any other creative nickname Tomura could spit out, to her little family of villains. Her skin was smooth and clear, the only blemish on her face being a thin, slightly raised, red-ish in color scar that ran vertically and over the eyelid of her right eye, ending just above her eyebrow and at the start of her cheekbone. Her H/C tresses seemed to take a new form of style every day, and her smile was easy but taunting. Y/N grew up with Tomura, and later Kurogiri, as she was only a year older than the lanky, taller former, and of course, was a bad guy. 

Born quirkless, Y/N was taken in by the infamous supervillain, All For One, who had recently acquired Shigaraki as well, who was not quirkless but was in need, and he gifted her power. Multiple quirks were transferred into her body, with mental and physical  repercussions that she simply pushed down. Easy-peasy, no more trauma. Of course that was a lie, but who was going  to make her face it all?

All of her senses were heightened to a superhuman level, shifting from average to normal when she wills them to, and she was given telekinesis and telepathy as well. Just a well-rounded machine. As she aged, she trained herself in combat and the ways of multiple weapons as well as fighting to master her quirks, as her telekinesis was hair-trigger sensitive and liked to go crazy unexpectedly with her emotions.

As much as he hated to admit it, she was Shigaraki's partner in crime, and his only friend, really. He buried his begrudging fondness of her deep down though, because that is clearly not her business.

"Are we going  to UA today?" Y/N slid off the stool, walking over to Tomura and peering over his shoulder at his paper, which he quickly covered,  glaring at her.

"I already told you we were, Scarface." Hissing, he scratched at his neck again.

"Hey, just let me see the notes! I'm part of this too, you know." She reached for them around his shoulders, but he grabbed her wrist with four fingers, fire in his eyes. It startled her, but gave her an opening, and in a flash, she was straddling him, on his lap, knife to his throat, with the notes in her other hand behind her back. Kurogiri barely moved, for the two were like siblings and fought constantly, and it wasn't rare for a weapon to be pulled.

Shigaraki's quirk, Decay, activates when all five of his fingers touch something, which is why he only ever touches things he doesn't want to destroy with four fingers, often holding up the ring or middle one or crossing it over his other fingers to avoid  them all touching something. His other hand snaked up to her neck, four fingers pressed into the skin there as well, their stares intense. 

"I am a part of this, too." She repeated, venom dripping from her words, that daring grin on her lips. He grinned back, twisted and unpredictable. "So unless you want me to stab you to get them, I think just handing them over would suffice."

"If you don't get off me, I'll drop my finger and watch your neck cave in." Tomura growled. She laughed, like tinkling glass.

"Try me."

"Wow." A high pitched whistle came from the door, where their broker and associate, Giran, stood, a cigar hanging from his mouth. "Did I interrupt something here?"

"Hmph. I guess the situation seems compromising." Y/N ignored the embarrassed flush to her cheeks and climbed off Tomura, but whipped the knife in her hand in Giran's direction, with it digging into the wall inches from his head. "But I wouldn't say things like that again, or it won't be the wall that I'm aiming at."

"A sweetheart, isn't she?" Kurogiri mused. She laughed sarcastically before pointing at Shigaraki, removing the weaponry from her body, letting them clatter to the ground.

"Handsy. Are we going or not?"

"Don't call me that. I'll kill you. Kurogiri. Gate."

Kurogiri created a large warp gate and the two stepped through it, disappearing from the bar. A stretch of silence followed their absence, until Giran pulled the knife from the wall, cleaned it on his shirt, and looked up at the misty male with a crooked grin.

"Let's talk business."