Chapter Twenty - Y/N

loving me will not be easy.

 it will be war. you will

hold the gun and i will hand

you the bullets. so breathe,

and embrace the beauty of

the massacre that lies ahead.        - r.m. drake

I grabbed what I call my "go-bag", full of makeup, contacts, hair dye, and binders and padding for if I need to cross-dress or be bustier, and followed Toga into the bathroom, taking out the array of contacts.

"Tomura!" I yelled. "Dark or light purple?"

Himiko looked at me in awe.

"Dark, now stop yelling!" He yelled back, and I laughed, taking out the dark purple contacts and slipping them in, blinking repeatedly so I got all the tears out. I grabbed the bleach for the blonde and the yellow dye for the yellow streaks and handed them to Toga as I soaked my hair in the bathtub. I squeezed my eyes shut as the cold thick liquid kissed my scalp, and Toga and I dyed my hair. An hour later, I had weird yellow hair like the kid we kidnapped.

I contoured my face to match the facial structure of Okada, using a picture Twice took of her before they snatched her (I don't wanna even know) as reference. I slammed a bottle of H/C dye down onto the sink, sighing.

"I'll see you, H/C hair, when I get back."

Himiko giggled and tossed me the uniform, which I changed into. The polo was... quite form-fitting, especially at the chest, but the skirt was long enough to preserve my dignity.

"You have a nice figure, Y/N." My blonde counterpart commented, and I gave her a side hug.

"Thanks, girl."

"I'm serious! The guys won't be able to keep their eyes off you."

"...Guys, plural?"

"If you don't think Shigaraki is about to murder Dabi for the way he looks at you, you're blind! He's totally into you." Toga shrugged.

"Well, I love Tomura. And I don't think Dabi is like that." I playfully shoved her away. "Now, c'mon, let's show off our handiwork."

"Wow!" Spinner whistled. "It's like you're actually her."

"You look terrible." Twice cried, then shook his head. "Shut up, you know she looks great!"

Just like how Toga said, Dabi and Tenko had their eyes glued to me. My face reddened.

"What?"

Tomura

I didn't mind the hair. The hair wasn't her typical H/C locks, but it didn't look bad... just weird. What was even fucking weirder though, was how badly I missed her eyes already. The purple ones that replaced them were strange, because I couldn't read them anymore. I could read her E/C ones like a book, except for when she looked at me and I couldn't tell whether she was going to kiss me or tackle me. They lit up when she was excited, or when she was fighting. They got dark, and cold, when she was angry or hurt, physically and mentally. Her lids became heavy, her eyes gazy and calm when she was kissing me, or when my hands were on her body, trailing over her skin...

You okay..?

Y/N's voice snapped me out of my trance.

Your eyes are freaky as fuck.

Somehow, I could hear her laugh in her thoughts.

I know. I hate them. And I hate the hair. But I'll look normal again soon.