When Helena left, I immediately ran to my wardrobe and dressed up, because Luke said he was going to meet me in the courtyard. Before I left the room, I felt that I forgot something. I looked under my bed and grabbed my purple penny board. I went downstairs and went to the Courtyard, and then I saw Luke, playing with his guitar while he was sitting at one of the benches. I ran to him and hugged him tight, and he kissed my cheek. He said he'll teach me how to play the guitar if I could teach him how to ride a skate board, and I just went like "I can play the guitar". Well, I can. I've had guitar lessons for one and a half year, and it wasn't long enough until I quit guitar lessons just so I could go back to playing the piano.

Later on, I taught him how to ride a skateboard. I learned how to ride one by myself in just ten minutes, and I thought Luke could do it too, but...he couldn't. Instead of wasting our time teaching him how to skateboard, he decided to take me out somewhere...again. Obviously, as always, he won't tell me. First London, and now, I don't know. It's quite exhausting to keep guessing so, I didn't want to guess anymore.

"Aren't you going to ask where we're going?" he asked me

"I'd rather find out on my own" I said

"Well, if that's the case, guess!"

"No!" I protested

"C'mon! At least try!"

"Croydon, South London, your hometown!" I said

He gave a small laugh

"No, we're not going to London" he said

"I said so"

"Well?" seemed like he was waiting for another answer from me

"I'm out of guesses!" I said

There was silence inside the car afterwards. I turned to Luke, who was totally focused on driving, then I turned away. And then when I noticed him turning to me, I turned to him, but then he turned away, and then I turned away, but then I noticed he turned to me again, and then I turned to him again, but then he turned away, and then it just went on until twenty-five seconds later, when I turned to him, he turned to me, and then we started laughing when we finally looked into each other's eyes.

The next thing I know, we were at Knaresborough, which is not so far away from Ilkley. Well, Knaresborough is still in Yorkshire anyway. Specifically, we were in a rowing boat in River Nidd at a Riverside Cafe, and Luke was rowing our boat. I don't really know how or why we ended up at the Knaresborough Boat Hires. We were originally going to go for the coffee at the cafe, but when I saw the boat hires, I thought it would be a lot of fun so, I begged him to take me on a gentle stroll around the River Nidd. We can't go far anyway, so, he just kept on rowing our boat while I look at the beautiful sights nearby. Nothing much happened, but still a great way to spend our weeksary, to be honest. We just talked and laughed and stuff.

After a few minutes of sitting down and talking on the rowing boat, one of the oars of the boat got stuck on the collar, so, Luke stood up and tried to move the oar loose on the collar, but then, he fell over the boat and into the water. I laughed at first, but then I freaked out afterwards because he did seem hurt and I'm not sure if he could swim or what!

"Luke!" I stood up on the boat when I saw him, swimming towards the boat "Luke! Are you okay!?"

He was still swimming towards the boat, and I reached out my hand to him

"Come on!" I said. He took my hand and then he looked at me and then he started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked, and then he pulled me off of the boat and I fell into the water!