Chapter 25

It was getting cold in England since December is approaching. As for me for the moment, goodbye sugar, spice and everything nice. I have to get rid of my croptops, shorts and other sleeveless tops. Dad got me some cozy clothes from Aunt May, Uncle Tom's wife and also from Fiona, Maisie and Jaidee's mother.

Dad had Ben deliver me all of those clothes Tuesday after classes. I had to like try them on immediately so that if ever they won't fit me or anything, I could just tell dad to get me new ones. But, they're all good. They suit me perfectly...

"Oh My Gosh!" Jade exclaimed as she and the girls entered my dorm room "Helena, there's a thief in here!"

"What!?" Helena said

"Joe!? Oh My Gosh!" Chantel exclaimed

"You look...different" Lily said

"What happened to your clothes?" Cassy asked

I scoffed.

"My dad made me get rid of them for now" I said

"Well, you look great!!!" Jade said

"Well," I turned to the full-body mirror in the room "It'll do"

Right now, I'm wearing Fiona's old fur trim coat, a net beanie, black tights and really thick maroon scarf.

"If my dad really wanted me to wear something like this, then I should've just stick with a t-shirt and a jacket or something" I said, still looking at the mirror "So, does Yorkshire like experience snow or something?"

"Joe, we're in the UK! Of course, there's snow" Chantel said

"You should try snow diving at the Ilkley Moor when it's like snowing crazy!" Lily said

"When does it start snowing here in England?" I asked

"Snow depends on what part of England you're in but usually, like mid-December. Like, December 19 or something? Sometimes, it happens late December" Lily said

"It doesn't snow as often as it used to when I was younger, but it does snow now and again" Cassy said "Well, at least that's here in West Yorkshire, and we only quite get a bit"

"Yes it does snow, but not very often. And it snows not as much as it used to a few decades ago. It is more common in northern England and Scotland because it is colder. It does rain a lot" Jade said

"It normally rains. That's all I wish to say about it" Helena said

"ughh!" I turned back to the mirror and took the thick scarf off "It's almost as if my dad is trying to ship me to Antarctica or something! If it doesn't snow here that much and it just normally rains, why is he making me wear these?!"

"It's good to be prepared. You'll never know" Helena said

"Just have them with you just in case. And for now, you could like wear some jacket and shirt" Chantel said "Well, while your dad's not here"

"But Callum is" I said "And I'm sure he's going to tell my dad everything, and then I'll get in trouble"

And all of a sudden, the girls became silent.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"We sort-off figured something out earlier today" Chantel said

"What is it?" I asked

"wait," Lily shruged Chantel "Are you sure about this?"

"Sure about what?" I asked

"Yeah, I don't think telling her would be a marvelous idea" Jade whispered