I think this is heaven.

Do you see God?

You know what, I should throw your ass away.

How?

I'll figure it out.

"Athena!" Dawns hand was waving in front of my face.

"Sorry. Yeah?"

"Do you want to go anywhere specifically?"

"Yes." Leaving her behind I ran to the knife throwing targets and scanned the different types of the weapon on the walls.

I settled with six throwing knives and made my way to an open target, ignoring the few stares of surrounding members.

"Athena! What the hell you can't run like that."

"Sorry Dawn I got excited." I lined myself up, blocking out everything else. I zeroed my eyes in on the target and took a moment before throwing the knife.

Bullseye.

I still got it.

"Damn. Remind me to never get on your bad side." I looked over my shoulder to see Angel, Knox, and Seth right next to Dawn.

I smiled a little and turned back to the target, "I think this maybe my new favorite place."

GIOVANNIS POV.

Dad ended the meeting after another two hours,

I guess we had much to discuss.

This is why I don't come to these things. I don't know how Demitri does it.

The men got up to exit the room but I grabbed Stephens attention,

"Stephen."

He turned and looked back at me. "Sit down."

He really thought he was getting away with speaking about Athena like that?

Dumb ass.

He took a seat across from all of us knowing better to not sit near us at the moment.

"Stephen." Dad started

"Yes boss?"

"I hope you understand when I say I have no problem getting rid of you. Doubting my daughter in such manner, in such tone, I should shoot you in the head right now."

Stephen looked terrified.

That's what you get for disrespecting my Sorella bitch.

"But fortunately for you, your very beneficial to the business. So I will give you one more chance."Damn it. "But don't take that as a sign I won't burn you alive. Are we clear?" Dads fist were clenched as he stared straight into Stephens eyes.