♥29♥ Everyone's own story

Start from the beginning

Kiyo wrapped the end of her tail around Yuuki and she slammed Yuuki to the ground twice! Even though Yuuki used her Magic to absorb as much of the impact as possible, it still hurts very much! 

"Stupid little demon. Do you really think you can take on the Zodiacs?" 

Yuuki glared at the snake woman. Even though she's bounded by Kiyo, Yuuki's eyes did not waver. 

"Why are you defiant for the sake of humans? They're just stupid creatures bringing their own downfall in their story. Even if we don't do anything, these stupid humans will destroy their own stories eventually. We're just here to make it happen faster." 

"That...that is wrong...!"

"Huh? This scent...why do you smell like the Dog Zodiac?" Kiyo did not notice this at first because she wasn't really focusing her Magic to her sense of smell but now could after circulating Magic to her 5 senses. "You...you couldn't be-!" 

"Aura Magic: Shield & Rebound!" Yuuki broke herself free from Kiyo's tail! The shield of aura protecting her! She dropped and rolled away before she jumped far away after re-focusing  her Magic to her legs! "Aura Magic: Shackles of Aura!" She clapped her hands together! But nothing happened as the sound resounded into nothingness! 

"Hah! Nothing happened!"

"Fire & Ice Magic: Roaring Fire!" "Explosion Magic: Blast!

Yuuki smirked because before anyone could comprehend it, the whole place was ignited in a powerful fire! Kiyo's being burnt alive but fire caused by two people! Shout and Katsuki were finally here! 

"Yuuki!" Shouto called out to the wolf demon! 

Yuuki's okay though. Her aura shield was protecting her and rebounding the fire from her! She could literally stand in the blast of raging fire without getting hurt from the intensity of the heat! 

"Waaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!" Kiyo couldn't stand the heat! It's far too hot! She looked over her shoulder to see Shouto and Katsuki had arrived! 

Shouto and Katsuki blast their Magic directly to Kiyo! Sending her into a world of blazing inferno with their combined attack! 

Kiyo looked like she's just there taking it. There was a reason why she couldn't move; Yuuki wasn't blindly hitting her. Yuuki was sending her aura into Kiyo the whole time. Each hit, each kick, each punch, each touch...Yuuki was sending her aura into Kiyo and then at the very last moment activate Shackles of Aura to make her far too heavy to  move! 

'That bitch trapped me! But how did she manage to pull off this plan?! How did she know when to use Magic to make me stay in one spot?!' Kiyo thought as she's being burnt by the two men. "AHHHHH!!!!!" 

If it was another person, they wouldn't be able to pull off the perfect timing by chance. Yuuki's a wolf demon, remember? The ears on her head wasn't for show! She heard Shouto and Katsuki and Katsuki told her to put up a 'fucking shield' because he's going to roast the demon to death! 

Shouto's here for revenge and Katsuki's here because he was told to come here! He had bones to pick with these damn Zodiacs! They both have different reasons to want to kill the enemy! 

This was literally a scorching ground! Kiyo's being burnt and she's unable to get away! 

'I have to get away! I'll burn to death at this rate! If I die, I won't be able to bring Chinan back to life!'