"I offered to drive like ten times. You're just stubborn." Noelani rolled her eyes.

Jalen raised both eyebrows, "You're calling me stubborn?"

"Yeah. Now get up."

"No. Come lay down." Jalen responded, patting the space next to him.

Noelani groaned, throwing her head back dramatically, "You really want me to take a nap? We're in L.A, me for the first time, and you wanna sleep?"

"The city is not going anywhere." Jalen pointed out.

Noelani slipped her checkered Vans off, "Fine," She grumbled as she laid down next to Jalen, "Twenty minutes. I'm timing it then we're leaving."

Then Noelani scooted over and pressed her head against Jalen's chest and entangled their legs together.

Jalen gave her an amused expression but tightened his grip around her waist.

"If I'm being forced to sleep like a toddler, I might as well be comfortable right?" Noelani asked.

Jalen shook his head as waves of weariness passed over him and Jalen closed his eyes.

He laid there in silence for a minute or two and then Noelani's light snores filled the air.

Jalen lazily opened one eye to see his girlfriend fast asleep on his chest, effectively trapping him on the bed.

Shaking his head, Jalen closed his eyes again and within moments, Jalen was fast asleep.

It was at least two hours later when Jalen woke up, Noelani still on his chest.

"Baby," Jalen said in a groggy tone.

"Baby," Jalen gentled nudged her awake, "Come on."

"What?" Noelani quickly sat up straight, "What time is it?"

Jalen checked his phone, "Uh, it's 8:48," There was an array of text messages each from Brandon Boston, Dior Johnson and Josh Christopher.

"Oh, shit." Jalen rubbed his eyes, "We're supposed to meet up with my friends."

"Just tell them to come to the hotel room. I wanna get changed." Noelani unsteadily rose from the bed.

On her body was a pair of gray leggings and Jalen's tie dye Slam Magazine hoodie that stretched from her collarbone and down to her kneecaps, much too big for her.