"Shit, it started already." He heard Yoongi speak. The elder's voice was barely a whisper. But for Jimin it was was booming in his ears. The younger started to tremble. The pain getting too much for him. 

"What-What started?" He stuttered out. He didn't know how loud he was speaking. He hoped Yoongi could hear him. 

"Ethan said that your body will go through the effects of your powers. It is supposed to started on a full moon night, which is today." Yoongi replied. Jimin was beyond thankful that Yoongi was keeping his voice low to a whisper, "It's already evening and the moon is up in the sky. The effects have started to show."

Jimin whimpered. His body going numb from the pain. He started clawing at his ears because they hurt too much, "Too loud..."

"I'll be right back." He heard Yoongi say. 

A few moments later he felt Yoongi remove his hands from his ears and put something inside. Jimin realized they were ear plugs. He sighed in relief. The ear plugs weren't able to block out all the voices. But it was able to decrease them a lot. Jimin couldn't hear everything. But he could still hear Yoongi's voice. 

"Better?" Yoongi asked. His voice unsure. 

Jimin nodded, biting down his lips. His head was still hurting. His eye still closed shut. Then he felt a cloth being wrapped around his eyes. 

"You won't be able to see anything until night fall." Yoongi said. 

Jimin whimpered once again and nodded. He pulled up his leg on the bed and moved back until his back touched the wall. 

"If you need something, you can tell me, okay?" 

"Okay..."

After a while Jimin heard low growling sounds. He whimpered quietly. He did know who it was. But at the moment he felt too overwhelmed. He heard the tiger get closer to him. And then stop completely. 

He slowly got towards the edge and reached his hand out. He let out an airy chuckle when he felt the tiger's head under his touch. He slowly pet the tiger's fur. The feline purring quietly. 

"Yoongi hyung?" 

The tiger gruffed softly in reply. Jimin realized that Yoongi's tiger form had taken over him completely. He remembered Ethan saying that Yoongi's tiger knew about his role. To look after Jimin. And that is why it took over once again. 

He giggled a little when he felt the tiger rise its head and put it on his lap. He heard the tiger smack its tongue before purring once again. Having the tiger with him, did make him feel better. A lot better. Like the tiger's presence was easing the pain. 

⇼⇼⇼⇼

Jimin rolled over to his side. The tiger was resting next to his bed on the floor. He heard the tiger prusten at his uneasiness. Jimin felt his throat had dried up. Burning. 

"Wat-Water." He croaked out. 

He heard the tiger blow out a puff of air before walking away. A few minutes later he heard human footsteps reach him. Something was placed on the bedside table. Jimin groaned, raising his body and sitting up straight. Jimin felt the cold glass being pressed onto his lips. He opened his mouth a little. The elder placed his hand under his chin as he tilted the glass. 

Jimin felt relief wash over him as the water tricked down his throat. Once he had enough, he raised his hand and removed the elder's fingers. Yoongi got the message and carefully moved the glass of water away.