Part 36

"Deziah! Deziah!" Forest whines stomping after him. 

"I'm serious! He was being a big big meanie!" He whines.

"mhm" Izaiah continues playing his game. Kian smirks to Forest who glares at him.

"Just shut it brat. He doesn't care"

"Deziah! See! He's being mean!"

"blah blah blah. You big baby!" Forest pushes him into the wall and stomps off after Izaiah. Kian huffs and follows quickly.

London comes out of the bathroom seeing him. She grins and goes over. He stops walking so she could catch up. When she does he continues walking.

"You look beautiful" he says. She blushes.

"Thank you"

"I tell her this all the time she ignores me" Omari points out walking on his other side. 

"Izaiah you're suppose to be laying down!"

Izaiah walks faster groaning when the person stands in front of him.

"I'm fine"

"Oh really...Hm lemme think. You winced when Forest gave you a hug. I don't think so. So lay your ass down" Luciano says. Izaiah looks up at him seeing he's serious.

"I'm fine"

"Oh really okay" Luciano presses down on his stomach and he tense up balling his fist up.

"See fine" He says strained. Luciano raises a brow and takes out a knife stabbing him. His eyes widen.

"Now you're not bye bye"

Izaiah let's out a chuckle. This is why he likes him.

"Fine" Luciano follows him back to his 'temporary' room. He watches as Izaiah lays down.

"The doctor will be here to take care of your new wound. Try not to shoot this one"

He waves him off and Luciano leaves telling London to make sure he stays laying. As soon as Omari tells Izaiah he was far away. He gets up.

"Lay your ass down" he looks towards the door quickly and sigh.

"Hi Damy!" Forest waves.

"Hi Forest"

"Okay so The dance is coming up and I want to go shopping for a dress" London says.

"Nah" Omari flops down on the bed. She glares at him.

"You know I'm only going with one person"

He looks over, "who?"

"Me of course" Kian grins slinging an arm around her shoulder. She pushes him off of her moving.

"I haven't decided. But at the moment it isn't you"

Omari and Kian glares at each other now wanting to be that person.

Izaiah rolls his eyes knowing they all are gonna end up being that person.

"We can go this weekend" he says.

"Yay!" She claps so does Forest.

"Should I wear a dress if so what color? I should wear a princess dress. I wanna be a princess!"

"Okay. I'll look into it" Izaiah says as the doctor comes to the door. Damian turns to the door.

"Uh yes. Boss said his son was stabbed"

"He stabbed you again"

Izaiah gives a nod and lifts his shirt a little.

It was the same spot, Akira had stabbed him yesterday and then Sage stabbed him the day before.  So it didn't hurt much. The doctor comes over and kneels on the floor as Izaiah lays back on his bed. 

"What are you gonna wear to the prom?" Damian ask looking around the room.

"Clothes" Kian sneers.

Damian glares at him.

"Shut up"

"Damian" Dante comes to the door he quickly waves him over glancing down the hall a few times.

"What?"

"Please come here"

Damian cocks a brow but walks over.

"If W-wenton ask please tell him you told me I-I had to go to the store. Pretty please"

"What did you do?"

"Nothing! Look. He thinks me and Jeremy broke the tv"

"You broke my tv"

"No! That's what I'm trying to say. We didn't w-we weren't even at the house. But no, he thinks its us. Yes, we destroyed the fridge. Yes. We poured all the water in the freezer so it can freeze. Yes. We stuffed bees in his pillowcase. And yes. We made the floor in the bathroom slimy. But no. We didn't break the tv" Dante whines. Damian stares at him and lets out a sigh.

"Dante!"

Dante's eyes widen and he runs down the hall. Damian curses and he follows him.