Fluffy Pillows 🤍

uwu ily guys

now that i think of it, heather is going to be quite a rough story. just a little sneak peak: betrayal. so here's a little poll to see if yall really want this or not:

📝

react on that to vote :)

now a little fluffy uwu chapter

~|🛏|~

"Ughhh..." George groaned. He stared at his light mode youtube, clearly disgusted. "Why am I on light mode?!" George smacked his head on the table, resting his face on it, completly flat.

George was pulling off a hissy fit. But not any hissy fit, but a why-the-hell-are-there-no-more-flights-to-florida hissy fit. Everyone was going to be meeting up there. Dream hit 10 million, and it was going to be celebrated with Darryl, Zak, Wilbur, Dave, Tommy, basically, the whole Dream SMP. I know, a lot of people.

It was going to thrown at Dream's house. George was ecstatic. Well, until all the flights got canceled because of stupid corona! Well, poof went George's dreams. Haha, dreams. Do you get it? No...? Oh okay...

And luckily, as narrarator, I knew Dream had something up his sleeve. He was planning to meet him on a hill, propose, and do all those lovey-dovey details.

But... Haha! Uno reverse card! Turns out that was canceled too!

So now Dream had to ask George for a couch to crash on, and luckily, he accepted the author.

And now, George was pulling a why-the-hell-is-dream-late hissy fit. He's an innocent little potato, as Darryl would say.

So as the time ticks by, George's very, very flat and disoriented face waits on the table for Dream to arrive. Of course, it took time. the Covid testing takes wat too long. Escpecially with the number of people having to do it to pass checkpoints.

Luckily, after 30 minutes, which what seemed like a decade for George, Dream finally arrived, with pillows, ready to fight.

~|🛌|~

"Ah!" George screamed, sounding like a cat with a cucumber. He was evading attacks, but failing miserably, like L'manberg. Oops, was that offensive? No, it wasn't. Totally. B)

"DrEAm!" George says, half screaming, half squealing. Dream had timed extremly persistent and accurate attacks. He threw the pillows around like crazy, and George's pillow-fort was already taking some very bad damage.

George used a sheild to block all of Dream's attacks with a pillow. And so, George pulled an Uno Reverse card and turned off the lights!

Now, the odds were even. Dream's aim was destroyed, as it was way too dark to see George. And to add to that, he was afraid of the dark.

"G-george...?" Dream said, clearly scared.

"Heehee." George said, before tackling him amd throwing him to the ground. George laughed, as Dream felt his face heat up.

"George..." Dream whispered. "I-i like you..."

George's eyes widened. He looked away, hiding his now tomato red face. He passed a note to Dream.

It read; Me too.

eeee
hope u guys enjoyed uwu