Rainy 🌧

fluff :D

~*george's POV*~

I lie down on the couch, humming as I shift through the different TV channels. I frown. Why does every single channel have to be about food? I'm getting so hungry.

Dream left the house, getting my medicine and some ingredients for his world famous soup. I mean, maybe not world famous, but It still is delicious.

Oh, and you might question the medicine? Yeah I'm kinda sick. I've got the colds and cough, probably the worst combination ever. I won't even be able to stream today. Dream basically just locked me up on this couch and is restricting me from doing anything else than watch youtube, Netflix, or whatever.

I hear a ring on the door. Ooo, must be Dream. I stand up from the couch and open up the door. It is Dream.

"George, what are you doing off the couch? Get back there." Dream says, his voice stern.

I make puppy eyes at him. "Can I at least have a kiss?" He rolls his eyes and kisses me on the cheek.

While Dream makes his way to the kitchen, I make my way to the couch. I check my Twitter and tell everyone I'm sick, and receive a lot of support. I'm very happy to have such amazing fans.

We haven't told the world about me and Dream's relationship, but due to a... leak...
People know we live together! So I make my way to the kitchen and sneak a selfie with Dream cooking his soon-to-be-world-famous soup.

As it saves, I heart the photo and add it to my favorites.

By now, the soup has finished cooking, and I'm helping myself to it.  I sit beside Dream, expecting him to eat some, but he doesn't. And that makes me mad. So I spoon some into Dream's mouth, airplane style.

"Here comes the airplane!" I say, shoving the spoon into his mouth before he could say anything. I burst out laughing at his sour reaction.

We watch a comedy show, and by the time we've finished the whole series, it's already 11 PM. I tuck me and Dream, spreading out the blanket and fall asleep.

I wake up and find dream peacefully sleeping, his head resting on my shoulder. Poor Dream, he was drained of taking care of me yesterday.

And so I made it my mission. I made Dream my signature British breakfast, change into different clothes, and leave a note on the door.

 I made Dream my signature British breakfast, change into different clothes, and leave a note on the door

That's a wrap! Hope you guys enjoyed, it's my first time writing fluff! 

Also, tysm for 1k views! I never knew this day would come, and so quickly!

Have an amazing day!

PS. The note from George to Dream looks better in light mode. Try it out! :D