Ethan nodded, "So you did see... good. My assumptions were correct."

"What assumptions?" Taehyung asked. 

Ethan sighed and got up. He walked to the wall of shelves and brought out a book. Then he walked back to where he was sitting and opened the book. Jimin gasped once Ethan flipped open to the page he needed. The pictures were moving. The letters were changing by itself. 

The whole book was enchanted. 

Ethan ran his hand over the page and a picture of the moon showed up, "Jimin, it seems you've unlocked your powers, finally."

"Sorry, what?" Jimin asked. 

"You said you were able to see everything a lot of clearly, in a way it shouldn't be humanely possible. But you also lost your vision momentarily, right?" 

"Yeah"

The picture of the moon decreased in size and few letters showed up. Along with silver lines falling upon a painted ground on the pages. 

"You have the ability to see everywhere and anywhere. See through and inside anything. Past anything." Ethan spoke, "As long as the moonlight falls upon it."

Then the counsellor glanced up at Jimin and then at Yoongi. 

"Like, I've mentioned before, you are the son of the moon goddess. I suppose, now it's time to explain further upon it." said Ethan, the pictures on the pages changing once again, "The soul of the moon goddess gets passed on and on for generations in bodies of the selected one. Before you, it was your mother, and before her it was her father. Now, the power has been bestowed upon you. It is also the reason why animals are attracted you to. They listen to you. The reason why, even if you're lost in a forest, you will always find what you need."

Jimin bit his lips. The realization dawning on him. He didn't really have to remember incidents from long back. He remembered, how he was able to find the stream right when he needed it, even though it was lost in the forest. It made sense now why Yoongi behaved so strangely and spoke in a strained manner when Jimin demanded to him to answer. Why wild birds and animals came upto him. 

"Your powers are still not strong enough. They are still budding inside of you. Soon, enough, you'll have the completely power of the moon." Ethan said, smiling softly at Jimin. The picture on the pages changing t show Jimin's face with the moon behind him. His eyes were how Jungkook had described. Exactly like the moon. His hair, silver. 

"But why now? Why all of a sudden?" Jimin asked. 

"Hmm, I cannot answer for sure what triggered your powers, but my guess would be you were deeply wanting or wishing for something." Ethan answered. 

Jimin quickly glanced up Yoongi before looking down at the book. 

"And how does his powers concern me?" Yoongi asked. 

"The one with power of the moon draws the attention of a lot of evil beings. And thus, the one with the power of the moon requires a guardian" Ethan answered. 

"Nope! Nope! Nu-uh, I'm not going to baby sit anyone. Especially not someone as stubborn as him" Yoongi replied instantly, "If he was even a teeny bit obedient, I would maybe, maybe, thought about it."

Jimn pouted, his eyes rounding up into puppy eyes as he looked at Yoongi, "I am obedient."

Yoongi stern gaze flickered slightly. Taehyung cooed from the side. 

"Come on! Look at him! He really is obedient~" 

Jimin puppy eyes dropped to a scowl as he hit the back of Taehyung's head.  He rolled his eyes, glancing at Yoongi one time before looking down to the book. The elder's stared at him for a while before looking down at the book as well.