Jimin groaned, stumbling to his side. He glance off to his side to see one point being placed to Taehyung's side. He quickly focused back to his competitor and tried to predict his next move. This time Jimin was able to predict correctly. He caught the other's leg and pulled him towards himself. Taehyung fell down on the ground. The impact threw him unguarded for a few seconds and Jimin used the moment to punch his jaw. 

Three points for him. 

He chuckled breathlessly. Making the mistake of letting his guard down. Even if it was for a fraction of a second. The next thing he knew was Taehyung grabbing his ankle and throwing him off balance. As soon as Jimin hit the ground, Taehyung quickly climbed over him and punched his face. 

Jimin groaned, pushing Taehyung off him and standing back on his feet. 

Three points to Taehyung. 

Jimin pressed his lips together. He knew there was no way he was going to win against Taehyung. His main focus need to get as many points as possible. Jimin wanted to try something seriously ridiculous. It would be no shock if didn't work. But he did any way. He looked up at Taehyung. Mainting the eye contact for a while before letting his eyes flicker over to behind Taehyung. 

And it worked. 

Taehyung's attention shifted for a few short moments. Jimin tried to keep his shock aside and quickly spun around and kicked; Hitting Taehyung's head. He felt sorry immediatly seeing the pain written on his friend's face. 

But before could have a chance to do or say anything. Taehyung got up and hooked his hands around Jimin's throat in a choke hold. Jimin spluttered, trying to remove Taehyung's hand but with much failure. With each second, he could feel himself getting dizzy as the raven head squeezed down on his wind pipe.

Black spots started to dance in his vision. He gasped for breath, trying to fight Taehyung but it wasn't working. Jimin quickly tapped on Taehyung's arm, signalling the other to let go. And he did so instantaneously. 

With that Aviyanna announced the end of the first match. Jimin stumbled forward, gasping for breath. 

"Oh my god, Jimin I'm so sorry." Taehyung apologized, rubbing his back. The scales slowly fading away from his skin, "Why didn't you tap out earlier?"

Jimin waved his hand dismissively in the air, not really in the condition to answer to Taehyung. He slowly walked out of the fighting area. Yeah, he didn't win. But he got what he wanted. The difference between his and Taehyung's points was only one. 

⇼⇼⇼⇼

"Thank you." Jimin smiled as Jungkook handed him a glass of fruit juice. He squinted his eyes, blinking as the bright spot lights were switched up. The sun had set down a while ago, and now it was completely dark. 

Jungkook had already fought earlier. Two matches after Jimin. He won. He didn't even let his opponent attack him. Then again, it was unlikely a cheetah could beat a leopard. Cheetahs were built for speed not power. While a leopard is capable of killing a crocodile. 

Even though Jungkook was like an over grown baby with his friends, with his opponent he was litteral monster. Jimin was shocked when Jungkook was casually licking off the blood from around his mouth before turning to a human and properly washing his face. 

The cheetah didn't get killed, but Jungkook injured her enough that she had to be sent to the infirmary. And Jungkook looked more than pleased with himself. But at the same time, he quiet down when Taehyung teased that the cheetah's friend, a lioness, might be pissed with him.