Music and Volleyball

Start from the beginning

"Himari, how's it-"

Akano stopped his sentence when Itona grab his collar and pinned him at the floor all of a sudden.

"You..."

"I-Itona-san..." Himari called again, but he ignore her.

"H-Hey! What the heck, man?!" Akano scream but the white hair guy name Itona didn't budge and only give a death stare.

"You're that red hair rotten rat who keeps bullying Himari, eh? You think I forgot about your death threats, Inoue?" He mention with bloodlust eyes before Himari quickly grab his wrist and pull him away, giving him the same bloodlust that's scarier and definitely matches sensei's eyes.

"Gomenasai, minna... I only came here for this..." Himari said in a whisper before she hand over a notebook before she grab Itona's wrist. "Let's go h-home..." she requested before he stare at her for a few minutes then turn to us- errmmm...

Shiro and Akano to be more specific...

"You might be strong... After me of course... but I'm not done with you both just yet..." he warned before he pull our classmate with him, leaving us in an awkward atmosphere.

Until Mitano broke it. "Is it just m-me or I would r-rather let a girl b-beat me up than mess up with that g-guy..." he said that only made the atmosphere worse...

"You're not helping..."

"Didn't you see his face!? He might be less scarier than Nagisa-sensei, but he is still terrifying!"

"This is your fault Shiro! If you didn't break Himari's precious souvenir, that guy won't even show up to beat up your ass!"

"Excuse me?! Why can't you guys blame Akano too?! That creepy shortie said that Akano did something to that mute creep too!!! Why not yell at him too?!"
____________________________________________________________________________________________

•Nagisa's POV•

Lunch break arrive so this time, I'll be heading to the gym. I was about to check my students, but no one was in the room. Please don't tell me that even in lunch, they skip too...

I sigh and head to the gym, seeing a lot of levels practicing. They even bought their instruments and already ready their song. I still haven't come up with anything. Chiba wasn't available because he has to help Hayami on her sport competition. And it's obvious that it will be archery to practice their eyesight on shooting...

Soon, my courage boost up a bit when I spot my students at the bench doing the same thing. Only lack with confidence and from the looks of it, not use to stages or competitions.

"Just when I thought I could be a good teacher for them..." I mumble in slight frustration before walking them, but got tackled down by the girls. I quickly make a move and did a knot technique, trapping them at the ground tangled up by their arms.

"G-Gomenasai if you t-thought that we are gonna a-attack, sensei! We just want a h-hug!" Rin wheeze from her tone before I put my hands on my mouth as my eyes widen in surprised.

"G-Gomen..." I quickly apologize before I help them got out. "Demo... why do you want to keep hugging me everytime I show up?" I added in confusion.

"The boys find it cute when we hug you! Look!" Shielle mention pointing at the other levels, seeing ALL THE BOYS staring at me while the others accidentally broke their drumstick with a slight pink cheeks and a bleeding nose.

"Don't tell me they are into me because they think I'm a girl again..." I ask with a groan before I facepalm.

"To be honest, you do look better than Leiko-chan, sensei... If you ever wear something hot, the guys are gonna go nuts!" Mei teased before I sweat drop. "I kinda did once and I won't be doing that again twice..." I blurt before she turn to me.