Chapter 32

Susan:So umm you and Z, what's going on?

You:Please don't start with that, I'm not in the mood

Susan:I know you still have feelings for him and you acting like this whole thing doesn't bother you when it does is very brave of you but again hiding away your feelings is not gonna make it better.

You:I no longer care about him and I don't have feelings for him

Susan:If that's true then look at this pic and say that gain (she said and got her phone then showed you a pic that Zion recently posted)

Susan:I know this bothers you. You can't hide your feelings but destroy them. Kill them before they kill you,  I can tell you love him way too deep. He loves being fucking hard to please cover the basics, it's pretty easy he's a bitch with some expectations.

You:I think it's time I let him go and that's so hard to do because a part of me will be in love with him for the rest of my life. But the day dreaming, the running in place, it's not healthy. I can't do that anymore. Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you.

Susan:And about Leah, I know you're still mad at her but take it a little easy. To kill your tusa I guess we can write a song. I want you to put all the love you had for Z in a trash bin and the song we'll write will be your ice cream. I want you to think of Zion  and write down everything you'd tell him after what he did.

You:Aww you're so young yet mature (you said and embraced her)

Susan:I'm only a year younger than you remember

You:you just had to ruin the moment (you said and rolled your eyes)

Susan:Be careful, those eyes will drop hahaha

You:Fuck you haha

You got your lyric book and pen then started writing.

......

Susan:What have you come up with?

You:Not much (you said and passed her the book)

Me hiciste mil promesas y hoy te vas
Me dejas con la soledad
Me quedo con mi soledad
Yo nunca he sido buena para odiar
Porque nunca aprendí a llorar
Mis ojos no saben llorar