Chapter 29

From the time you woke up, you've been in a horrible mood because of Zion. You were about to call Leah with the sole purpose of venting your anger on her because she caused all this. As soon as you got your phone she entered the room.

Leah:Good morning darling (she said and hugged you but you pushed her hands off)

You:Why didn't you take me with you?

Leah:What happened here?

You:Go ask your stupid brother (you said and went downstairs)

You found Elom watching tv, after saying a quick good morning you headed for the door. All you needed was just some fresh air but before you got out, someone pulled you into the kitchen and you were about to screen but he put his hand on your mouth.

??:Shh

You:Zion wtf! (You said but weren't that clear because his hand was covering your mouth)

Zion:You won't let me even come near you so I had to do this

You:Get your hands off me! (You removed his hand from your mouth)

Zion:Kayla baby I'm extremely sorry

You:And you think that will work?

Zion:I'll do anything baby just please forgive me

He got closer to you and carried you then placed you on the island

Zion:Please baby (he sweetly said and placed a kiss on your lips)

You:Ugh fine, I love you (you said and placed your lips on his)

??:Dios Mio go fine yourselves a room (you both looked at Leah and laughed)

You:Fine fine and either ways I'm going for a walk, I'll be back in a couple of hours

Leah:I hope you've solved you differences because having both your ego on my shoulders is horrible

You:Haha bye (you said and left)

5 hours later

You only planned on going for a simple walk but ended up going to the mall and shopped like some crazy person, ARX isn't that known in Canada so you only had a few fans asking for pictures. You were struggling to open the door because both your hands were full of bags, you finally managed and entered. You put the bags down and closed the door.

Elom:Kayla you're back (he said in a rather strange way)

You:Of course, did you expect me to not come back (you joked and he nervously smiled)

Leah:Kayla.. you're..back

You definitely thought they are acting weird. First Elom and now Leah, you got the feeling something is wrong.

You:Can someone tell me what the hell is going on? (You sternly asked)

Leah:Nothing K...umm why don't we go out and get some ice cream

Elom:Yeah, I'm really craving for some

This time you're deadass sure they are trying to hide something from you but the question is what exactly.

You:I'm not in the mood, you two can go of you want though anyways I'm going upstairs to see Zion.

Leah&Elom:NO! (They both said at the same time)

You:Why?

Elom:Kay just come with us, you'll have a good time.

You:I'm tired, I've been out for 5 hours. I'm going to watch a movie or something with Z