Chapter 28 ⚠️

Warning: Smut
I've published 2 chapters so if you aren't comfortable then just skip.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
14 hours later you were finally in Canada. You told Leah you landed 10 minutes ago and you were looking around trying to find her while stopping for pics. You spotted her and made your way over to her.

You:Damn you made me start looking for you.

Leah:I was the one looking, not you.

You hugged each other and separated, you weren't expecting the face you saw behind her.

You:Oh my gosh, Caleb (you smiled and hugged him, fans were taking pics and videos)

Y'all left and after a quiet ride, arrived home and went in.

Mandy:Kayla (she hugged you) how are you?

You:I'm fine and you?

Mandy:I'm good

Leah:Mom I'm sure she's exhausted, I'll take her to my room to get some rest. (She said and grabbed your hand then went upstairs to her room)

You:Why'd you do that?

Leah:Because my mom would start a convo that will take forever and end in marriage talk (you laughed and took a seat on the bed)

You:Sooo?

Leah:I'm going to visit my aunt and you're gonna remain with Caleb

You:Why am I remaining with Zion alone?

Leah:Because you need to sort out some things, I've noticed you don't talk anymore like you used to do.

You:I guess so.

Mandy:Leah, it's time to go. (Mandy yelled from downstairs)

Leah:I'm coming mom (she yelled and said bye then left)

You had a quick shower and got dressed