Unexpected news :)

Start from the beginning

"There are the heartbeats."

"Wait did you say the heartbeats. As in plural."

"Yes I did. Congratulations you are having twins."

"Thank you."

"Now would you like to know the gender."

"Yessss!"

"Alright so you are having a boy and girl. Congratulations!" The doctor handed me a tissue and wiped the jelly from my stomach and got up to get changed. I came around the divider to see the girls texting away.

""Did you text them?"

"Yes and they are coming over to your flat to congratulate you."

"Ughh tell them I'm tired. Later after I tell Niall."

"Well they want me to tell you Niall is heading home right now."

"Okay well I can surprise him with the pictures while he is in the shower."

"Alrighty lets go." We left and took a taxi back to my flat. We all got out and I told the girls that they could come up but that I had to take a nap. Being pregnant made you tired. I opened the door and told them they were welcomed to anything in the fridge and could do whatever they wanted. I headed upstairs to hear the shower and so when I entered the bedroom I put the pictures where Niall would see them. I then crawled into bed and fell asleep. 

        It felt like hours when I heard someone saying my name and nudging me. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes to see a half naked Niall with the pictures in his hands.

"Babe are you pregnant?"

"Yes Niall with twins. A boy and girl." He had the biggest smile on his face as he crawled over to me and kissed me. I knew he wanted to pick me up and spin me around, but I was exhausted. A kiss would have to do for right now.

"I'm going to tell my parents and my mates."

"Actually they already know."

"How?"

"I told the girls who told them. I think they said they were coming around to congratulate us."

"Great! Ughh babe we are going to be parents. I love you so much."

"I love you too Niall, but I need sleep. These babies are really keeping me up." Niall crawled onto the bed and took the covers off of my stomach and kissed it. He then started to talk to my stomach.

"Kids don't hurt your mother too much and I love you guys and can't wait to see you!" I smiled at Niall and took his hand and put it on my stomach. One of them was kicking me a lot and when Niall felt it he smiled even more before kissing me.

"I'm going to get changed and let you sleep."

"Okay also the girls are here downstairs. If the guys get here and I'm still sleeping please tell them that I feel like a bad host and to please wake me up."

"Babe you need your rest now. Just come down when you wake up. Sleep as long as you want." He kissed my forehead and left for the closet as I once again fell into a deep sleep. 

        Ughhh why are people so loud. I took the pillow and put it over my ear. I was hoping for a deep sleep but it evaded me. I was not a happy camper and neither was the person kicking me. I got up and went to investigate the noise. Just as I thought it was Louis. I walked downstairs to see everybody in the living room. 

"Ughhh Louis you are the loudest person in this flat right now." 

"Sorry about that but Niall and I were having a disagreement. By the way congratulations." He got up and kissed my cheek along with the other guys. 

"Thank you we are happy. Now who wants to feel a kick?"

"OOO I do!"

"Niall you felt it upstairs give someone else a chance."

"You are so mean." I rolled my eyes at him and took whoever put their hand out first and was in front and put it on my stomach. The line kept on going until there was no one else. Everyone smiled and gasped when they felt it. Then I announced that I was hungry so I walked into the kitchen.

"Izzy please sit down. You are pregnant. Let me take care of this."

"Niall have you told your parents yet?"

"Yes and they were very happy for us. They want us to come out to Ireland soon."

"Well I'm a little big at the moment."

"I know honey, but we could always get first class and then you can have as much room as you want."

"Maybe I gotta look at my work schedule."

"Alright now what would you like?"

"Hmmm I'm craving a peanut butter and jelly on a wrap."

"Coming right up." He kissed my cheek as he made his way to the fridge.

"Now what did I hear about food?" Everyone came trudging into the kitchen. 

"Help yourself to anything in the fridge." Niall set my sandwich down in front of me with a glass of milk. I greedily ate my sandwich and drank the milk. Ten minutes later I was running for the toilet. Ughhh sickness sucks. I wiped my mouth and got up off of the toilet. I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes just my stomach not liking the food. It's okay Niall it's normal in the first trimester to be sick." 

"Do you want to go back up and take another nap?" I could feel my eyes drooping, but I needed to work.

"No I need to get some things done. You guys are welcome to stay as long as you want. If you decide to stay the night you know where your rooms are. Good night." I kissed Nialls cheek and got up to go to my office. I turned my laptop on and then googled what fashions would be popular for this year. You see it was the end of 2014 and 2015 was coming fast. While I was looking at websites my mind drifted to where the guys would be on New Years Eve. LA where they were going to perform on the Dick Clarks Rockin New Years Eve party. I wouldn't be going with Niall, but I would be watching him from my bed. I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep at the computer until I felt someone pick me up and carry me to my bedroom. 

"Hmmm. Where is everyone?"

"In their rooms. They decided to stay the night.. Go back to sleep." I cuddled onto something and when I felt arms wrap around me and hold me to them I knew it was Niall and cuddled closer into his chest. I felt his chest vibrate as he held me and fell asleep. I felt safe with him and at that moment I was very safe. I fell asleep with that knowledge. 

Vote

Comment