Ch.3

Y/n pov

It was the next morning I just came back from another walk in the forest just to meet with Eda and Luz who were heading to the near beach.

Y/n: So what are we gonna do?

Eda: Oh you will see it will be wonderful.

After a minutes we arrive to the beach and near of watch is look like a giant slug.

Eda: Well, Luz, Y/n... did you ever in your life think you'd see something as breathtaking as this?

Luz: I don't like this.

Y/n: Please don't make me touch it.

Eda: Yes, it doesn't get much more inspiring than the trash slug. It makes a home, a life from what others have thrown by the wayside. Until, blam, it gets blasted by a wave one day and croaks from all the salt. And then we get to sell the stuff it ate.

Luz: Please don't make me.

King: Aw, come on, Luz. It's not every day you get to go to the dump and pick apart a garbage carcass.

Eda hits the slug with what it seems like a pickaxe realizing all the slug content.

Y/n: Well this seems like a great thing to do and all but I... I have things to do yeah things to do*start leaving*

Eda: Where do you thing are you going?*grabs my shoulder*

Y/n: Eh... to see the magic school?

Luz: Wait there is a magic school? Like, winding towers, cute uniforms, dark plots that threaten your life kind of magic school?

Eda: Yes... What's worse, they force you to learn magic the "proper" way. But magic isn't proper. It's wild and unpredictable. And that's why it's so beautiful. I didn't finish school, and look at me! Who wouldn't envy where I am right now?*she says while sunrounded by slug garbage* Uh... Hey, here's a lesson. A great witch is resourceful, like this.* grabs luz arm into a pull of something that I don't want to know*

While this happens I take advantage and leave the place. Now in the forest I start to think about I didn't know where the school was.

Y/n: Fuck*I say to myself*

Then I remember that I know someone who knows, and then I rushed over Ed and Em house and knock the door. A short girl with 2 tones of green and a bit of brown in the hair open de door.

Girl: Who are you and what do you want?

Y/n: Oh hi, I was just looking for Edric and Emira.

Girl: Oh I see.*she says while analyze me with her eyes* They aren't h...

She was cut off by Em saying.

Emira: Who is there in the door mittens?

Mittens?: Oh just nobody.

Y/n: Hey who you call a nobody?*I yell*

Emira: Y/n? *approaching the door*

Y/n: That's me.

Mittens?: Ughh.

Emira: So what are you doing here?

Y/n: Well I wanted to see the school and well I don't know where it was so I came here to go with you. There is a problem with that?*I nervously smile*

Emira: Oh of course not, just wait a bit until me and Ed get ready

Y/n: No problem.

She closes the door then, I decide to sit next a near tree and use this opportunity to draw in my sketch book. After minutes I get lose in my sketches about some little animals that were near suddenly someone pocking my forehead, it was Ed.