Ch.1

I'm Y/n L/n, I'm 16 years old, and I like all nerd stuff about everything about fantasy and videogames. I move on to this country a year ago from Argentina. I don't have many friends here... well I have none well except for Luz, my neighbor, we met once I move out here ours mothers are friends and she came to the house when her mom take extra hours in her job.

My mother thought that send me to a camp were you can make some friends, all good with that right? Well here come the awful part, this camp is a reality check one, she thinks that can also help me with other things like being over imaginative and lose myself in my thoughts.

Y/n pov

I wake up by a burst of light in my face; it was my mom opening the curtains

Mom: Come on Y/n, get up you are gonna lose the bus.

Y/n: You are trying to get me up or make me stay in the bed?

Mom: I don't have time for this, just get ready to go.

Y/n: Fine.

I get up and start to pack some things for the camp, my cellphone charger, a sketchbook, some clothes and a swiss knife that my grandfather gave me, and then I put on a pair of jeans, a F/c t-shirt, some boots and last but not less important my leather jacket. I go to the kitchen and eat my breakfast, and then I go out of the house to wait to the bus, my parents already left to their work places. I met with Luz outside of the house.

Y/n: Hey Luz, ready to go?

Luz: I guess.

Y/n: *sigh* This summer will be so bored in that place.

Luz: Yes, but well at least we have each other to talk right?

Y/n: Yeah you are right.

Luz starts to search for her book in the trash.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Luz: searching for my book it was here a minute ago.

I start to look around and see an owl carrying a bag with Luz's book.

Y/n: Luz, look.

Luz: Tiny trash thief.

She start to follow the bird which I do the same because If we lose the bus for this would be great and also I can let her alone. We chase it to an abandoned House, once in the inside we look around the place was a mess full of weird stuff.

Y/n: And I thought that my room was a mess.

Luz: And that I have weird stuff.

We hear a voice of a woman

Woman: Finally, you're back.

Luz gasp and we came closer to the voice, which came off from a tall, slender woman with ivory skin, ears, maroon lips, and golden eyes and long untamed hair layered with two tones of gray.

Woman: Now let's see what we've got here.

The owl lands on woman's staff. She turns it around, makes it becomes wooden and unconscious

Luz gasp at it , while I just look confused at it.

Woman: *takes out a phone from the bag* Garbage, *takes out a ring* garbage... *takes out a golden shining trophy* garbage. *gasps* Now, this... *takes out a bobbly eyeglasses and wears it* This will make me rich. *takes out Luz's favorite fantasy novel* And this... Oh, this will make good kindling. *burns the book with candle*

Luz react at this rushing over the woman taking the book and , running back to the door, which I follow but when we came near the door this fold and disappear.