"I know, I know! Aish...stop making me blush! Aigoo!" He kept hitting Namjoon's shoulder being flustered.

"Then we should get going?" Namjoon asks and both of the mini's nods.

****************************

Jimin was out with Chim and Tae. Chim needed some new storybooks and Tae needed some new games.

"Ah, this story sounds nice?" Jimin picks up a book and shows it to Chim who nods happily.

'CHIMMY!' Tae chirps while running to them.

"What is it?" Jimin asks and Tae shows two CDS to Jimin.

'I cawn't pick...' He pouts being and cutie. Jimin smiles and picks one of them and he happily runs back.

"Should we buy more?" Jimin asks while holding Chim's hand.

'One more pleawse!' Jimin smiles and nods before walking to the other side.

After buying stuff, they were heading home until they saw some familiar faces.

"Isn't that Namjoon-hyung?" Jimin mumbles and carefully crosses the street with those two.

They followed Namjoon and Joon, Jinie, and entered the library. Jimin agape his mouth because he never came to the local library which is near to their house.

"Wah...so many books..." Jimin says in awe while walking inside.

Chim and Tae gasp as well while looking around.

Jimin saw Namjoon in a distance, he wanted to shout his name but he remembers that they are in a library and so he quietly walked to them.

Namjoon and Joon flinch when Jimin sneaked up and grinning at them.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jimin whispers while looking around.

"We wanted some books. Have you seen Jinie? I can't find him." Namjoon asks while looking around as well.

"Jinie? He was with you?" Jimin asks being surprised.

'Chimmy...hyungie is here?' Chim asks being innocent.

Jimin nods and Chim let go of Jimin's hand.

'I'll go and find him!' Chim decides to run but Tae grabs him.

'I'll come too!' Both of them grin at each other before running. Jimin wasn't sure what to do but he was sure that they will find their Hyung.

'Hope that they don't get lost in here...' Joon spoke before behind and Jimin nods.

"I guess they will..."

*****************************

'Jinie hyungie!' Tae and Chim call for their hyung while holding each other hand.

'Chim...cawn we find...hyungie. ..' Tae whines while being sad. Chim holds Tae's shoulder and inhales.

'We will find him! Tawe! Don't cry!' Tae nods but he wasn't sure what to do.

Chim holds Tae's hands tightly and looks around for their lost Hyung.

Meanwhile with the bigger version; Jimin and Namjoon were talking about a book until they saw Jinie walking towards them.

Joon gasps and tugs on Namjoon's shirt to point at Jinie who looks at Jimin and Namjoon in shock.

"Jinie?!" Jimin gasps as well and Namjoon wasn't that surprised to see him.

"He came with me too," Namjoon informs and Jimin almost flipped the books before running to somewhere.

'What's wrong with him?' Joon sighs and holds his head.

"Weird just like any other," Namjoon mumbles before turning to read some more books.

**************************

"Chim! Tae! Where are you guys!" Jimin calls them in a low tone. He looks around for these two but this library is quite big.

He almost going into his panic mode until someone tapped his shoulder and he turned around to see a young lady. He quickly bows and starts to think about what he has done...

"Um..are you looking for someone?" She politely ask him.

"Yes...have you seen-"

"They are crying for you. Please, follow me to pick them." She nervously smiles and gestures him to follow her. Jimin nods and followed her to a room where Chim was on the verge of crying and Tae was crying beside him.

'CHIMMY!' Chim jumps down and runs to Jimin and hugs his legs. Tae also jumps down and runs to Jimin while crying

"It's okay...it's okay...I'm here." Jimin holds them and caresses their head slowly.

Soon they met up with Namjoon and went home.

To their surprise, Suga opened the door for them. He was looking like he was in the middle of a war zone.

"Hyung...are you okay?"Jimin asks while staring at Suga with a questionable look. Suga sighs and walks inside and they gasp when they saw Kookie hanging behind Suga's shirt.

"KOOKIE! "

"Oh come on come on! Let's get into the extra already!" Jin yells from the living room.

Extra

Author-nim : Hello!  Welcome back to the extras! I'm your host Author-nim!!

Jin : and I'm doing Suga's job today!

Hello, this is me

World wide handsome Kim Seokjin at your service.

Author-nim : uh....where's Yoongi?

Jin: Yoongi is having a headache because of Kookie.

Jimin : Author-nim! Yoongi looks like he fought a bear!

Author-nim : ah...okay...I guess we can do this another t-

Jin  : I'm here you know?

Author-nim : yeah..we will do the extra another time.

Okay! Guys! See ya!

And yeah, Yoongi is getting better little by little.

So, let's hope that he gets well and comes back soon.

We miss Yoongi so much!

Fighting!

Byeee!