𝐼𝐼 - 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱

Start from the beginning

    The nights of Thunderstorms she would curl up under a towering willow tree, that stood old and powerful 20 miles away from the Malfoy Manor. Or back at her original home, she would curl up into her father, as he hugged her tightly.

    She would shake and cry as her power betrayed her and she met a pain stronger than most would feel in their lifetimes. However, she never screamed, because Astria Regulus Black never screamed. Even on those nights, when knives cut at her skin and hands stole away her breath, she never screamed.

    Astria had only experienced a Forest Fire once. And ever since that day she has vowed to stay away from all, and every, forest that had a forest fire in it.

    Now not every forest fire affected her, sometimes they were so small her power was able to protect her from the pain.

    But one, when she was eight years of age, the forest she lived in, with her father, had lit aflame horribly, for a week.

    For the days she was awake, it felt as if she was being burned alive. But three days into the week her body passed into a coma from the pain, and she was unconscious until the fire was dissipated.

    That was when Remus had finally contacted Dumbledore. After months of research, they came to a conclusion she had some sort of control and connection with green magic: the magical life force in nature.

    So Astria Regulus Black broke the rules and went into The Forbidden Forest at some point in everyday

☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

Multiple weeks into the beginning of the school year-

    "Did you hear?"

    "Hear what Nevy?"

   At the moment Astria and Neville were walking to the great hall for lunch. It was the day after Halloween, Astria hadn't joined the rest of the students in the hall that night, due to the day and the odd pain throughout her body. That happened every year. On October 31st Astria would be in a high amount of pain, unable to get out of bed. Remus always assumed it had something to do with that night.

   "Harry, Hermoine, and Ron fought off a troll and lost points for the house!" Neville huffed, evidentiary maddened by losing points part.

   Astria Black and Harry Potter might have been friends, might have been great friends at that. But Ron told Harry the story of her father, and Harry believed the stereotype that came with it.

    He never talked to the girl, he never waved at her in the halls, he pretended she wasn't there. however he was never unkind if they were forced together, but he was never kind either.

    He was just emotionless.

   "Is the troll okay!" Astria asked, visibly worried. She wouldn't ever dream of hurting a creature like that.

   "I-I don't know"

   The rest of the day had gone by quickly, Astria had skipped lunch and dinner to head out into the forest. And now she was heading back to the castle. Leaves in her hair, and the scent of the woods on her skin.

   To anyone with at least two brain cells, it would be obvious where she was coming from, but no one seemed to ask the girl about her disappearances.

   Either they feared her too much to ask, or they cared too little.

   She skipped freely under the setting of the falling sun. The wind spun around her, playing with her hair and embracing her like an old friend. The warm colors coating the earth laid gorgeously over her pale skin.