𝑋𝐼𝑉 - 𝗔 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙎𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙧, 𝙋𝙤𝙚𝙩, 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙮, 𝙏.𝙊.𝙃.
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·   ˚ *

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

"𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵."

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

   ✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK was delighted for the next class on her timetable, for more than one reason. First and foremost she wanted nothing more than to leave the Divination classroom, and take a breath of the fresh air. And thankfully her next class was outside, away from the colorful walls and delicate teacups polluting her thoughts. Along with those things Draco, Pansy, and Blaise would be at this next class. This also meant Harry wouldn't dare stray her way with those three around, and that was another reason Astria was so elated for the coming class.

     Lastly, because it meant one more class closer to seeing her dad tonight, which Astria needed at the moment, more than anything.

     And there she found herself, walking down to care of magical creatures, Neville by her side, and the Grim haunting her thoughts. It all danced around in her head, both her and Harry's teacups sporting matching omens, and before school, during the time she stayed at the Leaky Cauldron when she ran into the animagus in the alleyway. That just happened to be a black dog. Or the looming threat of her Adoptive father roaming free.

     One time an accident, two times a coincidence, and three times a pattern.

    But she knew that, Astria always knew that. This had been a pattern since the start of her days. Never a coincidence. And once again chaos has come to claim her name.

☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

     The cold air washed through Astrias lungs like a drug, cleaning out the stuffiness fogging up her insides, as she walked her way down the old steps. She could hear the murmuring voices of the golden trio ways down. For a group of kids trying to keep secrets they always talk rather loud.