𝑉 - 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
Song- Breeze Blocks, By Alt-J
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 Song- Breeze Blocks, By Alt-J☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

"Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures"

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

   ✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK was happy when Lunch had finally rolled around and she found herself sitting at the Ravenclaw table along with one Ginny Weasley and a Luna Lovegood. Neville wasn't able to make it, he was still currently knocked out cold. sleeping it away in the med bay.

"You're telling me you lived in a gothic cathedral, you found in the forest MOST OF SUMMER!" Ginny all but yelled, drawing ears their way.

Astria giggled along with Luna, "Yes Ginny." Not bothering to tell her to keep quiet, for the damage had already been done. 

"That's magical Tria," Luna's voice was like a breath of fresh air. Astria loved hearing it. It was beautiful, a reminder of better times.

Many people say Luna's voice and Astria's sound remarkably similar, with the same dreamy air to all the words they speak. However, Astria talks slightly smoother than Luna, her words running along like water in a stream. They both have a very sweet tone to all their words, Lunas is sweet like pudding and cotton candy, but Astrias is sweet like Honey and Strawberries.

"I wished you could have been there Luna," Astrias eyes shone brightly at the friend sitting next to her, "You would have loved it."

The conversation flowed for many more minutes until the flash of a bright light coming from the Gryffindor table right behind the three went off.

The three girls turned their heads to look right behind them, where Harry and Ron sat, a boy, no older than a first-year, was holding a camera and smiling.

"Hi Harry!" the blond boy marveled, "I'm Colin Creevy, I'm in Gryffindor too!" The boy, Colin, stared in wonder at Harry as he spoke.

"Hi, Colin." Harry began, sounding very uninterested, "Nice to meet you."