𝑋𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼 - 𝗔 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- Part Seventeen
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗔𝗴𝗲, 𝗯𝘆 𝗠𝗚𝗠𝗧
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- Part Seventeen𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗔𝗴𝗲, 𝗯𝘆 𝗠𝗚𝗠𝗧☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

"𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀."

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK sat staring at her speechless friends, watching everything she had just told them settle into something real in their minds. Morpheus was nodding, as if he needed a moment to piece it all together.  Draco was running a hand through his white hair, face filled with a cacophony of emotions.

   She had told them about the shocks and burns when she and Harry touched, and the bruises from being apart that had started a few months back. About the healing capabilities they had, how she could feel when he was near, and feel some of his emotions. She told them how Voldemort had called her Astria Lestrange, and Harry had ended up putting two and two together later on. She told them about the pain that was already building somewhere deep inside her, and how it would only get worse as the days passed.

    Morpheus was the first to break out of his shock, "Bloody hell Astria, that's definitely not nothing," he breathed, referring to all the times she had said nothing was going on, which was about as fat of a lie as she could have told. Part of her knew she hadn't entirely felt like she was lying at the time, she had been in a horrid amount of denial.

     Draco laughed, his head falling back against the wall, "Fucking hell," He started, running another hand through his hair, "Are you okay?" She could tell he wanted to say more, but he stopped himself, waiting until he had an answer to that at least.

     Astria was the one to laugh this time, a genuine laugh that she hadn't seen coming, "As I can be," because honestly there was no way to be truly okay right now, not without Harry here to help dull the pain in her bones. Not when she didn't understand what was happening to her, to them.

"That's not worrisome at all," Draco huffed, a worry in his features he tried to mask with sarcasm, but Astria saw through it all the same.