𝐼𝐼 - 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝘽𝙮 𝘾𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙨.
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·   ˚ *

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

"𝐴 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠: 𝙄 𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙑𝙀𝘿"

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

   ✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

    ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK broke the rules. The students had been told precisely not to enter the Forbidden Forest. But Astria Regulus Black broke the rules.

    Numerous times.

    Since the night of her dorm, Astria Regulus Black has been sneaking out to the said forest.
    She was aware of the dangers, and the chances of expulsion, but she was hardly worried about it.

    She had nature on her side.

    Astria had always had a strong relationship with nature. In times of need, it was always there to help her, Vice versa. She always protected nature when it needed it, and it always protected her.

    Since birth, her magic has always gravitated towards nature.

    From wandlessly growing plants, understanding animals, and creating rain, to being able to hold her breath for immense amounts of time underwater and feeling the things nature feels.

    She adored her connection with Mother Nature, she wouldn't replace it for anything, even with its flaws.

    Forest fires, littering, draughts, slain animals, she could feel it all when it happened near her, or in her forests.

    When she would spend her weeks in the forests of the Malfoy Manor, only coming back when absolutely necessary, she could feel the struggles of the forest.

    Thunderstorms and Forest fires were the worst, each bringing a different kind of suffering.

    Thunderstorms brought sleepless nights full of misery and torture. Every time the strike of pulsing silver met the earth, a gut turning pain ricocheted throughout her frame. Every time the angry roar of the sky echoed through the forest, an agony stole her breath away.