𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥!!

Start from the beginning

"woah....".

lily was utterly bewildered. she waved as she saw her father standing on the side of the dance floor with the other professors.

snape just robotically waved back as he watched the champions walk in.

"it's cedric!! it's cedric!!", lily cheered, making the male laugh and wave at lily.

after cedric was fleur delacour and her date. lily had heard that ron was rejected by her, and although the girl felt pity for him, she didn't understand why ron didn't just ask hermione in the first place.

hermione and victor were next with harry and one of the patil twins walking proudly next to him.

the four couples started the dance as neville then entered the dance floor with ginny.

"shall we dance?", george asked.

"YES!!"

lily had felt quite bad that she was so short and george had to dance with a child. but the boy assured her that it was fine.

george twirled the little girl around as she happily spun like a princess.

the two danced until someone had interrupted.

"I believe that I deserve a dance with my own daughter", snape said, making george hand lily over.

lily waved george goodbye as she held onto snape's hand, trying her best not to step on his toes.

"papa, how do you dance so well?", lily asked, nearly feeling her neck snap as she had to look up a lot to see the stoic man.

"practice", snape shortly replied.

"with who?"

the girl knew that snape must've practiced with someone, as there was no way you could dance alone formally. well, you could, but the girl assumed it would've been plenty awkward.

snape hesitated to answer.

"myself".

"oh".

after snape and lily's slightly awkward father-daughter dance, lily was about to go find george until she saw hermione and ron fighting in the halls.

ron swiftly left while hermione sat on the stairs that she had so elegantly walked down from.

lily ran over as she tapped on hermione's shoulder.

"mione?? why're you so upset?", lily softly asked, taking a seat beside the teary girl.

"it's nothing", hermione sniffled, putting on the best smile she could muster.

"well, papa always told me that when girls say it's nothing it's actually something that they don't want to talk about. I have some honeydukes best chocolate, would you like some?", lily offered, pulling them out of her pockets.

hermione lightly laughed.

"sure. thank you".

"mhm! I always give some to papa when he's sad too. and he tells me I give the best hugs!", lily exclaimed as she snuggled her way into hermione's embrace.

hermione slightly smiled as she placed her cheek on top of the girl's head.

"he's right. you do give the best hugs".

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝