𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥!!

Start from the beginning

"are you done papa?? I've been sitting here for 7 hours", lily whined, fiddling with her frills.

"it's only been 48 minutes", snape corrected, though he had just finished.

"do you like it?"

lily looked up at the mirror seeing her black curls dazzled with a few rosy red and white flowers.

"YES!! thank you papa!!! I'm gonna go see hermione and ginny now. I'll see you later!!", lily shouted as she hurried to the gryffindor room.

snape just sighed as he still couldn't understand how his daughter was always so happy. he took off his cape that he usually wore and wore a black coat instead.

lily had insisted that snape wear some colors, but no amount of persistence could change his mind about wearing all black.

lily was welcomed into hermione's room as she awed at how beautiful the two girls looked.

"you look just adorable!!", hermione gushed.

"thank you!! you both look amazing! by the way, who are you two going with?", lily asked as she curiously watched ginny put on some lipgloss.

"neville", ginny answered.

"victor krum", hermione replied.

"VICTOR KRUM?! LIKE THE BULGARIAN SEEKER VICTOR KRUM?!", lily gasped.

hermione chuckled.

"yes, that one".

"but I thought you liked ron? or he liked you? I'm not really sure; I don't really know how relationships work", lily confessed.

hermione then let out a pitiful laugh.

"it's quite alright. we should be heading down. I'm sure they're waiting", hermione said as she let lily borrow some of her lipgloss.

lily cheered as she held onto hermione's hand with ginny following behind.

the three girls walked down the stairs, catching the attention of their dates and a few others.

"GEORGE!!", lily yelled, now successfully catching the attention of everyone.

"oh my! well don't you look like a cute little strawberry", george smiled as he opened his arms for lily to jump into.

lily wrapped her little arms around the boy's neck as he spun her around, making her feel like she was flying.

george and fred wore a white button with a brown vest and a black cape. lily thought the brown was a nice touch and was about to compliment george until ron had showed up.

"doesn't ron look stunning?", george asked, clearly mocking the boy.

"he...yes", lily responded, hiding her face on the crook of george's neck so that she would stop herself from bursting into laughter.

"anyways, let's go watch the champions and their dates", george said as he carried lily into the wintry decorated ballroom.