chapter 20

6 weeks later...

[ANDREI'S FUTURE WIFE💘 SEND A MESSAGE]

•••

ophelia - andrei's future wife💘
ariana - ariana miller💔
mia - jaccob's lover❣️

•••

guys. i need you in my bathroom
andrei's future wife💘

why can't we just talk in person?
ariana miller💔

just get ur asses here
andrei's future wife💘

ok fine
jaccob's lover❣️

•••

ophelia's pov:

Oh my god. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.

Mia and Ariana finally came in the bathroom and looks at me in worried.

"What's going on, Lia?"

I took a deep breath and gave them something that should be surprising. Mia looks at me confused while Ariana looks terrified. I formed my lips into thin form as they stare at the stick.

"You're pregnant?" Ariana yelled and I nodded, making Mia jump in joy. She squeals, hugging me. I laugh and hug her back as she kept jumping in excitement.

"Oh my god, Lia! I'm so proud of you." Mia said as she pulls away giving Ariana a chance to hug me. She looks at me in shock and I make a face, that always melts her. She smiles and hugs me, congratulating as she gave me the stick after.

"I'm happy for you, Lia." She pulls away, tucking in my hair behind my ear. "I really am."

I grin and thank both of them before even saying a word that Mia and Ariana crush me in a hug. Mia then pulls away, "Wait. What are you gonna say to Andrei?"

I bit my lower lip and told her, "Actually, we've been planning this for a while."

Ariana widen her eyes and drops her jaw a bit while Mia also drops hers, "What?!"

Ariana crosses her arms and raise her eyebrow, "For how long?" I bit my lip and swallow harshly.

"Um, 6 weeks ago."

"Are you serious?"

Mia squinted her eyes, "Is that why you guys were whispering?"

I nodded. Mia laughed and looked at Ariana who's in shock. "You guys are crazy."

I giggled and nodded which made both of them laugh. I smile and announce that I need to tell Andrei that I'm pregnant. Again.

They hugged me one more time before leaving the house for Andrei and I to talk alone. I breathed and smiled as I placed my hand on my tummy, caressing it. I sat on the couch waiting for him to come inside to tell him the good news hopefully.

"Hey, baby. I'm sorry I'm late, I got caught in with the guys." He comes in and closes the front door as he breathes in and out tiredly. I chuckled, "It's ok, hon. I, uh, actually have something to tell you."

He looks at me quickly and comes closer to me as he sits on the sofa, confused. I sigh deeply, "Please don't run away, Andrei. Please, I love you so much,"

He frowns and shook his head, confused as he stutters, "What-"

I placed my hand on top of his and interrupt him as I say what's been happening right now.

"I'm pregnant,"

He stares at me in shock and I slammed my lips together. I nervously smile, waiting for his reaction which I guess this is his reaction right now.

"Are you serious?"

I nodded and he jumps, grabbing and hugging me in excitement. I squealed and laughed as he spins us around. My arms around his neck was tightly there as I didn't want to fall and luckily, Andrei was holding me tightly. He places me down and I bit my lower lip.

"You're excited about this?" I furrowed my eyebrows and he shook his head, excitedly. He passionately kissed me and I smile as he surprise me with 6 words.

"I won't leave you. I promise," he places his forehead onto mine as I sigh blessedly.

"I love you, Andrei."

"I love you more, Ophelia," he kisses my lips before placing his hands on my tummy, crouching down to level my stomach.

I giggle and he kissed it as I caress his soft black hair. We were so blessed to have another baby and couldn't wait for Anastasia's reaction.

•••