Falling Apart

𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I started following jungkook, and when we reached his home, i hid myself behind the pole and suddenly i saw diva coming out of his house wearing a 'bright and happy smile'. They both smiled each other and jungkook hugged her tightly.

"How can they do that right now, when i'm struggling here to see her just for once; I really want to punch that bastard right now, but my hands are tied with helplessness." -I muttered to myself with a deep sigh.

They both went in and jungkook placed his hand around her waist and she gave a smile to him. I returned back to my home with despair and one drop of tear fell off my eye. At first, i tried to control it but i couldn't help myself anymore.

"Why diva, why? Can't you come to me? Can't you love me like you used to? Please come back, please, love me again, i can't live without you." I said while crying my eyes out.

" I said while crying my eyes out

𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"It's been a whole day and he hasn't came yet, I guess he don't care anymore."

"Jungkook, come here!"

"Yeah diva, what happened?" He replied.

"Did you see taehyung anywhere? I want to go to him, its really hard for me without him." I admitted with a sadness in my voice.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪'𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳. "No, diva i didn't see him and you should stop thinking about him, He don't care about you." He said. 

"Diva" a familiar voice came from behind, it's my mother, 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? 

"Yes mom" I replied.

"Jungkook told me everything about what that gangster did to you, I can't tolerate that gangster anymore, and diva listen to me carefully, this time you will not go back to him like a pet, Swear on me diva, just swear on me" She said in anger.

"I can't mom, i'm sorry but i love him, i really do mom" I said while crying.

"Diva, how can you be this selfish huh!? I can't believe that you're my daughter who never denied me for anything and look at you now, I don't know what kind of black magic that rascal did on you on the name of love." she yelled.

"First of all he's taehyung, not a gangster or rascal, watch your mouth before speaking about him." 𝘔𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳?. By the time i could apologise to her, i felt an intense slap on my face.