broken without you....

Diva's pov

Right now I am under jungkook crying out loud and screaming for help.my eyes are burning because of too much of crying.
"Jungkook I beg of you please leave me"
I was begging him.tears were streaming down my face.
All I felt was disgusted.
He was trying to kiss me but I kept resisting.at this part I was going to give up I felt I was going to collapse anytime.i had no energy left to fight back....

When I heard a loud thud and all I remember I saw was taehyung looking at me and pushing jungkook to the ground and he was beating him continuously.

When I opened my eyes .I am in taehyung's bed and my head is lying on tae chest.
His arms is wrapped around my waist and somehow I feel so secured Right now.suddenly memories flashed back when jungkook tried to force me.

I considered jungkook as one of my good friend...and

A tear escaped my eye and My eyes started watering.i am trying to make no sound as tae is sleeping but suddenly he pulled me inside his chest and then I heard tae's voice.

"As long as I am with me .you would be forever safe  I promise.dont worry nobody can do anything to you."

And he planted a kiss on my forehead.

His words are so comforting .he sit up and he hugged me .this feeling which I feel for tae never felt for anyone before.

I am attracted towards him even though sometimes some Attraction is wrong,sinful and dark but at the end heart wants what it want.
A part of me always loathed to stay with him to stay beside him even though I resisted him so much .he held my heart it was attached to him, wherever I would go he could pull me using the strings he tightly drawn through it.

I pulled back from his hug and I am looking into his eyes.i can see the devotion and love seemingly in his eyes.he looks at me as if you're seeing the light for first time.

Inhaling deeply,I look at him and pulled him by the hem of his shirt and his lips made contact with mine and I could saw tae's eyes getting wider but I put my hand behind his Head to deepen the kiss.

It felt like his lips were made for mine suddenly tae kissed me back .he is smiling between the kiss.He nibbled on my lower lips and slip his tongue between my lips, massaging mine tenderly.

I loved the way he kissed me.....

         Too be continued
______________________________________

Guys do you all want next part to be 18+ ?
Guys I also love kookie but I can't do about anything storyline is like this.
I love him too❤️
______________________________________

Happy birthday kookie we love you♥️♥️💜💜.