party whole night part 2

Diva's pov
Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and start dragging.it was difficult to see through so many people and I was only able see his back.when he dragged me outside the club then he turned around.he was ........

Taehyung.

He was looking quite hot.he was wearing a black coat and he is looking
really sexy.huh??
I should  not think about this now and towards whom i don't even know .

Taehyung pov

I was having my meeting with other group in the club when I saw Diva.
She was looking sexy and many men were eyeing her so I dragged her outside.

No'pov
Diva: what is your problem huh?

Taehyung: first of all you should thank me I saved you from the hungry men who were looking at you.they could have rapped you.

Diva: if they are hungry men and I not safe there.i am not safe here too with you.
second mind your own business.

Taehyung:I won't.
Diva:so ok I will be going.
Taehyung: you are going with me.

Diva:no I am not.i don't know you and you are gangster.what worst could happen then going home with a gangster in his car.
Diva's pov
He looked hurt by my words when I said this

Taehyung:why can't you just listen to me for once.

Diva: please leave me.pls I won't tell anybody about that incident.
After saying that I left him there and went inside club to search for jungkook

Taehyung'spov
I smirked..
I am not going to leave your side.you will be  mine diva and I can do anything to get what I want.

Jungkook's pov
I was looking for diva.i have not seen her since 30 min.i am getting worried.then I thought about checking outside the club.
when I went outside I saw her talking with a guy maybe her boyfriend.
she was quite angry and yelling.after that she turned around and was coming inside the club then I went inside.i don't know why but I feel kind jealous when I think about her with other guy.

Diva's pov
I was tired and I entered the club.i saw jungkook and I said I wanted to go home.he agreed and we took Lisa and she was drunk.we returned home and  he opened the car door for me.lisa was sleeping so I had to carry her .I got out of car .
Jungkook:goodbye
Diva:goodbye and thanks

Jungkook:I should thank you it was amazing night and I enjoyed a lot.
Then I gave a peck on his cheeks.

Aww he was blushing

Diva:thankyou

Time skip

Then he went and I put Lisa on the bed and went in my room and I changed my dress and went in my bed .
Then I thought why taehyung is after me i couldn't think of any reason.then I closed my eyes and went to sleep.