my life has never been same since I met u♥️

Since the day after the party,
Diva is lost in her own thoughts.she is just so confused and she is not someone to fall for someone easily.she never had a boyfriend.she has never experienced something like this.

Jungkook's pov
I am planning to ask for a date to Diva.i just nervous.diva is very special to me and I am serious for her.i am going to win over.
I reached her house  .I knocked on the door multiple times.maybe they are not at home but at this time early morning where would Diva go.lisa must have gone for college.i got worried.i luckily had the spare keys of house and I entered the 🏠.

Jungkook:Diva where are u?are u in there.
Suddenly I heard a voice from behind I turned around and I was stunned at the site.
Diva was in just a bath robe with her wet hairs standing in front of me.i am not able to take my eyes off her.i Turned red.my heart is pounding ,it is beating with strong and fast rythm.

my heart is pounding ,it is beating with strong and fast rythm

Diva:jungkook what happened? why are u here ?
Jungkook:I...I ..I
Diva:yeah u .
Jungkook:I came to ask u .... would u like to go for a date with me today in evening.
Diva:sure bunny
She winked
I think my heart is going to explode any time.

Diva's pov
Jungkook is blushing.awww..
I said u are cute
Jungkook:tha..nks I think I should go now .he was walking in weird manner and he stumbled down on the  floor.
Diva:are u ok?
Jungkook:yeah I ...am ....f..ine.bye
I tried to help him but he got up and ran outside.
He is acting so weirdly today.

Jungkook'pov
I thought I was going to die today🙈. now let's prepare myself for my date

Meanwhile taehyung is  lying on his bed thinking about you with a picture of yours in his hands
Taehyung:u know what I love u so much I don't why you don't wanna be mine.u are so different from other girl who just wanna get laid down with me for my money looks but u are my angel .u made my heart know the feeling of loving someone .u make my heart skip a beat whenever I see u .

Jimin knocked on his door.
Taehyung:come in.
Jimin:I have a news for u.
Taehyung:I am busy with my diva.dont disturb me.
Jimin:it's about Diva.
Taehyung:tell me.
Jimin:jungkook has asked Diva for a date .I heard there conversation through the tapping device I had installed in her house.

I made a fist and threw a punch on the wall.
I got so furious and at the same time it breaks my heart.how could she do this to me.
Baby girl u are mine just keep this mind I am coming over to u and I would go to any extent to make u mine.
Taehyung:let's go .some work is left to be done.

_______________________________________Thanks for still supporting me even after  making u wait for so long

Thanks for still supporting me even after  making u wait for so long.some things are going with me.kamsamida for supporting me .I would try to update daily ♥️