family reunion party👩‍👩‍👦

Jungkook's pov

I was going to pick my family from airport as they are returning from US after 5 years and I haven't seen them for last 2 years because of my tight schedule.

When I reached airport I met my family and we hugged each other and after that we returned to our house.

Mr jeon(jungkook's father) : I am thinking about throwing a family reunion party .I want to invite my company colleague and relatives.
I thought I should invite diva to the party as I would get to spend time with her.
Jungkook:can I invite my Friend lisa
and her family to the party??
Mr jeon: yeah off course.
Jungkook:thanks Dad.

I informed Lisa to bring diva and her family along in the party through text.

At the party

People were talking and were dancing

Jungkook's eye were looking for a girl suddenly someone tapped on his shoulder and he turned around and he became speechless cause diva was standing in front of her

And she was looking gorgeous.
Jungkook: u..u...u
I was stammering cause she was looking flawless.i was lost in her gaze and I couldn't find words to say.
Diva started laughing at his cuteness
Diva:u are really cute and she pinched his cheeks.
Jungkook turned red
Diva didn't knew someone was watching this from afar and was burning in jealousy.

Taehyung's pov

She was looking beautiful but she was laughing with jungkook.i want to kill him but I have to control.diva u will be mine one day.

Diva's pov
Everyone were dancing and uncle and aunty were Talking with Mr and Mrs jeon and Lisa was busy with jungkook.i was getting kinda bore then my gaze fell on the dance. I too like to dance but I don't have a partner then suddenly someone snatched me holding my waist and I didn't get to see his face but when I saw his face I was in complete shock .

Diva:wtf are u doing in this party.why are u stalking me??
Taehyung:I am not stalking u.i was invited to this.i am not only a gangster but also a businessman.
Diva:so what huh.
He is kinda drunk .
Taehyung: can't I dance with u??
Diva: no u can't.u are drunk just get away from me.
Taehyung: no I am not going to leave u.stop playing hard to get.i like u no no I love u I am getting addicted to u.u are driving me crazy.
After hearing this I turned red but I got into my senses and I tried to push him but I failed I instead he pulled me  in backside of the garden .
Taehyung:now I would show u .u are just mine.
He started kissing me I tried to resist but my body reacted to his kiss and I kissed him back.the kiss was getting intense suddenly he lost his senses and fell. I grabbed him by his hand and called his friend jimin and he came and picked him and took taehyung with himself.

I still have no idea what just happened.
After that I went to my family and we returned to our home.i changed into my pajamas and went in my bed.
I was lost in my thoughts.my heartbeat was mess.i don't know but why taehyung make me feel this way.i can't deny the fact that I liked the kiss and I kissed him back .