intrigued

I am lying on the couch thinking about tae and is smiling to myself.
"He is not that bad .maybe I should give him a chance" and I giggled at my thoughts.

Suddenly I Heard a knock on the door.i think tae is at door and I got up to open the door.

As soon as I opened the door a felt a strong force from outside on the door and I saw jungkook with anger all over his face.
He yelled"where the fuck were you and what are you doing here at taehyung's house".

My eyes filled with tears becoz of his yelling.
His eyes softened then he said
" I am sorry I was so worried about you.i have not slept since the day he kidnapped you.as soon as I got released from hospital I came here to find."

He hugged me and started patting my back and he said" Diva let's go we don't have much time let's go he may be coming any time.i would drop you to your house .Lisa and everyone is worried about you." and started pulling me from my wrist.

I said"kookie I don't think he is that bad. I don't want to go to my house.i am fine here."

His grip got tighten over my wrist.
Jungkook:so now you like that taehyung huh am I look like fool to you.i like you so much and you choose to stay with him.diva this is not fair.
He started dragging me towards the door from my wrist.

This time I harshly took my hand out of his grip.

"Jungkook it's my decision whether to stay or not.who are you to force me to go home"

Jungkook expression changed over hearing my sentence and his eyes which were looking in my eyes turned shallow showing no feeling at all then suddenly he turned around and closed the main door harshly and started walking towards me with rage
In his eyes.his lips carved into a creepy smile .
" diva now I am gonna tell you who I am to you.you are mine."

And he started walking towards me while unbuttoning his shirt.

I started steeping backwards. Soon my back hit the wall. He caged me there  with his arms either side of mine. I was so trembling from inside and my eyes were almost going to tear up then suddenly he threw his shirt and I saw his bare chest . At this point I was going to faint any time. I had never felt so vulnerable in my life.
"Jungkook I PLZZ PLZZ I am sorry let me go please I beg of you.
"That no happening" jungkook said with a smirk plastered all over his face.

He started dragged me towards the couch and threw me on the couch and hovered over my body . I tried to push him but it didn't even put a effect on him.

"Jungkook leave me . Help me someone help me" I was crying so loud and was screaming out my lungs .

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door

Taehyung's pov

I got out of my car and was smiling thinking about diva that finally I would get to see her.

When I reached the main door  weirdly it was locked but I had left it open .maybe diva would have been locked it from inside.

Luckily I have the keys but suddenly I heard a scream.
"Taehyung taehyung"
It was Diva's scream.

I panicked  I tried to find the keys but I think I left in my car.

I don't have much time.i  kicked the door multiple time and finally the door opened with a thud and what I saw made my blood boil. I could feel the strong rage of anger and fury burning inside me .

To be continued.........

______________________________

Guys i would upload soon.

Guys after finishing this ff I am thinking about writing another one. So can you all recommend me on which bts member FF you all want.

Saranghae ❤️❤️