"The Invention Of Cold Rice And Bacon Lives!"

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling at exactly 6:30 in the morning. Today is the day I have school. I am going to cry. I don't even want to go! It's just a building full of crappy teachers who are only there to get paid. Not to mention the students who are going to be there. Almost every single school I've been to has the cliche queen bee, bad boy, super obnoxious playboy jock, and the outcast or nerd to pick on. Based on experience, I am the later choice because I wear a hoodie over my head and don't talk that much. But hopefully I can fit in better here. There's actually people I know, and I think they consider me as a friend...

Most of the group is all guys now that I think about it, but they all showed me that they aren't that bad. Well so far at least. I don't fully trust them yet, but if they are friends with Jackson and Chad, then they have to be trustworthy right? They don't seem like the others I had encounter with.

According to Chad and Jackson, school doesn't start until 8:00 and he's driving us to school anyways so I don't have to walk or go on the bus. Lucky for me though. This means I don't have to talk to anyone without a reason. I finally sit up from my sprawled out position on the bed and heave out an annoyed sigh. Dragging myself out of bed, I looked at the clock to see only 5 minutes passed. So, I decided to go take a quick shower to kill more time.

Turning on the shower, I strip off my pajamas and wait for the water to turn warm. I actually like taking showers extra hot. But since I'm still new in this house and I don't want to use up all the hot water, I keep it warm and step inside.

When we went to the mall, Jane and Athena made me go into a store called Bath and Bodyworks. It was this giant store full of a whole mess of smelly good stuff. I liked it, but it was messing with my nose. I picked the first bottle I saw and it said 'Japanese Cherry Blossom' and I got shower gel to use for my body. Apparently, the scent is supposed to stick to your body. But Jane told me to get the perfume too so I can spray it on me? I mean it's not like anyone is going to smell me. Right? Anyways, I use the shampoo and conditioner that Jane also bought me before we went to the mall and cleaned my hair.

After I'm done in the shower, I dry up with my towel and cover myself up. Stepping out, I go over to the sink and brush my teeth to do all the hygiene stuff. I realize I didn't bring any clothes with me and mentally groan.

I open the bathroom door and peek my head out while covering my body with the door. Looking both ways of the hallway, I see no one is there and sprint into my bedroom. Once I'm in there a sigh in relief and lean my head on my now closed door. Going into my closet I look at the new clothes I have and contemplate what to wear for my first day of school. I may not talk to anyone, but I still want to look good.

I'm attempting to look somewhat normal, so I don't think I'm going to wear a sweater that has a hood to cover my face. I decided to wear a maroon long sleeve with a black skirt and leggings underneath. After I put on my outfit I try to figure out if I want to style my hair. I mean new school, new me right? Plopping onto my bed, I heave out a sigh. I'm not even at school yet and I'm already tired.

"Hey Yui!" Jackson comes into my room and I smile at him. "Are you ready for your first day of school?" He asks and I kind of grimace. "I know, I know. I don't want to go back to school either but at least we're learning together again!" He says looking at the bright side. I nod in agreement and get off my bed. I make a gesture to my outfit and whisper, "Is this okay to wear to school?" Jackson looks at it and walks out of my room.

Confusion is written all over my face until he comes running back inside my room. He puts his hands up and I flinch at the action. I'm not sure if he notices, but if he did he didn't acknowledged it. Something is put on my head and then Jackson says, "Now it's a complete outfit." He then takes out his phone and snaps a picture. He turns his phone to me and shows me my outfit and I smile. He put a beanie on top of my head. I nod my head in approval and smile in appreciation.